VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Nov 14, 2020
"see you in 5 versions"
Lol you wish, all those low life lazy fuckers criticizing the dev, I remember people saying this is one of the devs that put the most effort and update the fastest, hope he gives up and stop developing this to see if the "free critism" make you happy.
Not even considering the mental health or motivation of the game, I translated a few doujins and people criticized me for the grammar, every minimal comment criticizing me make me feel awful, it's people like you how make people kill themselve, or just give up on their projects, man I really wish the dev just fucking stops to see how happy will that make you.
Considering the way you structured your post, I'm inclined to believe they were on to something about your grammar.

Trümmern

Jun 17, 2020
"see you in 5 versions"
Lol you wish, all those low life lazy fuckers criticizing the dev, I remember people saying this is one of the devs that put the most effort and update the fastest, hope he gives up and stop developing this to see if the "free critism" make you happy.
Not even considering the mental health or motivation of the game, I translated a few doujins and people criticized me for the grammar, every minimal comment criticizing me make me feel awful, it's people like you how make people kill themselve, or just give up on their projects, man I really wish the dev just fucking stops to see how happy will that make you.
People that fragile need to stay off the internet.

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
every minimal comment criticizing me make me feel awful
You just translated wrong doujins. There are ones that explain difference between work for universe, work for money and work for endorsements. Understanding how it`s all works can make you far more relaxed. In short, if you target is people love and appreciation, then you need to fulfill their expectations.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Trying the game for the first time. Scenes are really good but I've no idea how to increase corruption. Either i win or lose a fight it stays the same.
Is it a bug? Do i have to do something specific? Can't find a guide on this topic.

Thanks

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Trying the game for the first time. Scenes are really good but I've no idea how to increase corruption. Either i win or lose a fight it stays the same.
Is it a bug? Do i have to do something specific? Can't find a guide on this topic.

Thanks
Which version are you playing? In version 16 you just have to lose several times before corrupted options unlock and can do it quicker by enabling horny mode in debug. For pre-16 you just have to keep letting enemies use lewd moves on you, being naked from being hit helps.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Couple of updates from now and he gives up on the whole game idea entirely and just uses the art to make a comic instead.
I would honestly respect that choice if it were made. At least people would know what they can expect from their patreon funding going forward.

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry but I don't know what's been going on, apparently the dev made 0.16 less than a month ago, don't know if it's good or not yet, but I hope he's doing fine... He remade the game apparently, will see how it's going so far after testing it out...
The game has gone from a side-scrolling rpg style to VN style. Whether this change is up your alley or not, I'll leave that for you to decide.

At the moment, 0.16 only has four chapters which can be replayed. There's a single fight in each chapter. In chapter 2 and 3, you will be given two choices to make. You can either select the normal choice or the horny choice. The horny choice will show you a CG, but you won't be able to select it until Saria takes enough lust attacks to unlock it.

That's about it for version 0.16. Not much to do or see compared to the legacy version of the game. Will have to see what 0.17 brings to the table.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
The game has gone from a side-scrolling rpg style to VN style. Whether this change is up your alley or not, I'll leave that for you to decide.

At the moment, 0.16 only has four chapters which can be replayed. There's a single fight in each chapter. In chapter 2 and 3, you will be given two choices to make. You can either select the normal choice or the horny choice. The horny choice will show you a CG, but you won't be able to select it until Saria takes enough lust attacks to unlock it.

That's about it for version 0.16. Not much to do or see compared to the legacy version of the game. Will have to see what 0.17 brings to the table.
So it isn't "dead" or thrown away, instead the developer chose to remake the game... That's actually something great that brings much more originality to the table, and I'm happy he didn't decide to completely cut off the game development...

Nov 14, 2020
So it isn't "dead" or thrown away, instead the developer chose to remake the game... That's actually something great that brings much more originality to the table, and I'm happy he didn't decide to completely cut off the game development...
Dead? No, the game's development isn't dead as far as I can tell. While I personally do not enjoy the shift to a VN style; if Vel can make the game more engaging than the standard VN experience of just pressing the space bar, then I'll be satisfied. If not, then I'll move on to something else. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry but I don't know what's been going on, apparently the dev made 0.16 less than a month ago, don't know if it's good or not yet, but I hope he's doing fine... He remade the game apparently, will see how it's going so far after testing it out...
its not dead actually.... but with current progress and changes... this game have a high chance to fail

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes