VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Wait, for reals? Like, real-reals?

View attachment 3251595

Now I got to go back and play the game again, lol. Hopefully it's a substantial reduction. I can usually tolerate "unusually big" but man like I said, maybe ~70% of her body weight is in her breasts.

I have the game on Steam so I guess I'll go see if I can find the DLC.

EDIT:

Motherfer, you deceived me. Your choice in breast size is either asteroids or meteors.
And you know the funny part?
Rem and sachinama are making a DLC which gives karryn even bigger boobs:KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: MethuselahJones

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Wow This crap is from Okie. Outstanding work of art. non-moving images in a visual novel. Hey comments, Let's start a friendly riot to bring back the old. game scrap the new visual novel. I like slight changes. not a whole new game; nothing is the same.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
And you know the funny part?
Rem and sachinama are making a DLC which gives karryn even bigger boobs:KEK:
Yeah I saw, like, what the heck lmao any bigger and it'll be boos with humans attached.

Thankfully, I may be saved. Someone is working on a mod which, also interestingly, turns all the inmates and bosses into females for yuri and futa interactions, and also remakes Karryn... and though they have big breasts, it's like, realistic big breasts, so I'm allll for it.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I don't know where you're getting the idea that there's direction, it's way too early to know for sure. Unless you're mistaking an inherently linear format for narrative and interactive direction, which is not the same.

We will see if he has a direction or yet another seed that doesn't sprout and just gets replaced by something else... Valid points on the previous version of the game, but if anything that really should only increase concerns for the new one since the very fact he flipped the table at random really only further proves he continues to be aimless.

It feels and looks like it was done on whim, not with careful and lengthy planning he eased his supporters into by explaining his thought process and WHY he thinks this will be a B
Lets just say I have some hope now, that's all.

I just think that he changed everything because he didn't like it anymore or something similar and I respect that, but it's a speculation, I know.

He is wrong here 100% agree.
You don't understand why people dislike bait-and-switch?
I understand only that, yes but I don't feel it's enough to hate the game - it's normal to hate his behavior and approach but not the game itself.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I didn't miss it at all. Previous versions didn't make ANY SENSE, it wasn't even close to Karryn's prison. Combat was divided in 2 parts for no reason (but i didn't check this game for a long time) and gameplay was like: you go and complete a game without any problem and after that you go and lose on purpose to see H (bad game design) - but now it's all solved, yes it's clunky but have direction.
What is the point and sense of image scrolling? What's up about direction? I don't get it.
There're no animations, no sprites, no open-world, nothing. Just a piece of static crap. Just go to the gallery and watch all of the CG's instead of scrolling and playing a mediocre card game.

1.gif

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
What is the point and sense of image scrolling? What's up about direction? I don't get it.
There're no animations, no sprites, no open-world, nothing. Just a piece of static crap. Just go to the gallery and watch all of the CG's instead of scrolling and playing a mediocre card game.

View attachment 3251694
No animations in the future? I just genuinely don't know.
What about actual corruption system, battle-fuck, actual gameplay? Mediocre card game can be fixed, maybe?
Open-world is cool if there is something to do, no?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes