VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Wrong analogy, you can use version 0.15. You only got angry because he stopped bake new ham sandwiches.

He should just rename his version 0.16 so as not to be misleading, and mark this game as abandoned.
He should rename the new game as version '0.016' and mark this as abandoned, you mean?

TheOneGuy77

Apr 26, 2020
I really enjoyed the previous version (before v0.16) as even if it was small it had alot of time and effort put in to it. the sudden change to cards though at first i was wary i came to enjoy the gamble, but this new update feels like a low effort drop out of nowhere and i personally at the time of writing this dont know why they would do this as it was clearly going in a good direction at the time (apologies if the explaination as to why the sudden change happened)

Reactions: fraazx

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
What direction? What tirade? Who's tagging along? Are we supposed to hate Saria now for never making any sense? This stinks of young adult writing, just trying to shoehorn your favorite character archetypes. I previously got the impression Saria was someone with a checkered history who's worldly and street-smart. Now she comes off as a bratty teenager. wut.jpg

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, this is just typical eroge introduction. Rance had it with Keith, Thief and Sword had it with Sufi, etc.
The Samurai, in this case, is simply meant as derivative class for fiction rather than mirror our reality.

I am not a fan of Saria basically being a different character either, but it's neither good or bad as far as fictional works go. Aldoe if Donner was inspired by something like Among Cults then I'd have a small laugh. That game is good, no offense to it.

Guywithalife

Jul 23, 2018
Can't you see you're violating her personal space? Again the tone is incomprehensible. View attachment 3263964
Other than the extremely hot main character and decent art, there is nothing of value in this game. The developer should just start drawing smut normally instead of shoving it in a dogshit game. Maybe make some short animations with the current voice actress. I'm sure people will pay for it.

Reactions: Jrar and fraazx

reeferuk

May 14, 2019
Not sure why the mods removed my VALID review since i dont usually bother voicing my opinion and lurk most of the time, i was a long time supporter of the dev and didn't like the direction the game was going, Not sure why you'd delete reviews the dev is in a shitty place at the moment and its his own doing, He knew what the supporters wanted and chose another direction, Let him dig his own grave.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I think people are just upset about the lost potential.
The dev is free to do whatever he wants. And if he started out by making a bland generic game then no one would care.
It just sucks to see something that stands out among the rest, something that could be really great, only for the dev to 180 it into being bland content.

It just seems so unnecessary.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Wow so many reviews lately. Was update 0.16 that impactful?
Do you see the new VN tag on the game? That wasn't there before V 0.16a. and I've played both the original original game, the one without any card mechanics, and this version. I would've been fine with card mechanics, I was just waiting for more content before playing with them. It's such a different experience, and so much worse off for it.

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, except I WAS a supporter and I NO LONGER support due to the rudeness of the dev and the direction of the game changing. The criticisms go on deaf ears when suggested, claiming I needed to get good.
I understand and agree with you. You did the right thing by stopping. I will ask though, are you here complaining here because you feel your previous contributions have been wasted?
Also note that my post was not directed to you as you have a right to be angry.
Also I have only played the card based versions. In the previous open world version the only enemy i could not beat was the boss insect. which enemy gave you trouble?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes