VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
It's the Chinese Mod, that modifies + adds a ton of (erotic) stuff and makes the game even more interesting + challenging.

Usually it's always been kind of a hassle, because you first had to get the Chinese version, copy over the Chinese mod and then patch it with the English patch from ULMF. But right now you can just grab a pretty recent fully patched version on here, thanks to YokoSan:

https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...ra-workshop-kagura-games.116302/post-11878172
Why is it even called the 'Chinese Mod'? And does it add the most important missing piece of content the game has, which is reverse raping innocent men?

Last edited:

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
i think he could have keep the sidescroll/adventure and still add the VN style storytelling in a way that they co-exist.

i really don't think there was need to get rid of the 2 previous combat systems. i know that making a combat system that works and is balanced is really hard. but destroying it entirely, balanced or not is not a good idea in my opinion.

Gizborn

May 15, 2018
Last time I tried this game a year or so ago it was basically LISA, but now it's somehow Library of Ruina? What the devil?!
I have a bad feeling that the next time I'll decide to try this game it somehow will turn into Undertale

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
It's a nice game, and love the battle mechanics but there are points where the story feels thin and unfinished. Especially near the end.
You're not wrong, but those flaws can be found (in smaller or greater quantities) in most H-RPGs including everyone's darling Karryn's Prison.

Actually, this goes for the majority games, really, because most devs have to wrap it up at some point.
And even though they might have spent a lot of time on polishing up to that point, there's little gain in spending the extra amount of time/effort (=money) for that last stretch; especially when that time could be invested in starting the development of a new game... - boy, am I still salty about the Bed Of Chaos and the paths leading up to it. :p

Last edited:

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
You're not wrong, but those flaws can be found (in smaller or greater quantities) in most H-RPGs including everyone's darling Karryn's Prison.

Actually, this goes for the majority games, really, because most devs have to wrap it up at some point.
And even though they might have spent a lot of time on polishing up to that point, there's little gain in spending the extra amount of time/effort (=money) for that last stretch - boy, am I still salty about the Bed Of Chaos and the paths leading up to it. :p
They should do the reverse and rush the start, polish the end.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Why is it even called the 'Chinese Mod'? And does it add the most important missing piece of content the game has, which is reverse raping innocent men?
It's called Chinese Mod, because it's developed by Chinese guys for the Chinese version of Celesphonia.

That's why I explained, that we're lucky, that there's currently a pretty recent modded + translated version, because otherwise you'd have to jump through some hoops to mod + patch the Chinese version yourself (you'd need a specific Chinese version for a specific version of the mod and then patch that with a specific translation from ULMF).

As to the added content, I don't think anyone has a complete list, because there's new stuff, that gets constantly added and changed, but here are some features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fraazx

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Someone tell the people, who gave 5 stars a year ago, to change that
All jokes aside, i really hope that he will finally gather his shit together and finally understand what he want from his WORK!
(not game, cuz im not even sure if it will be game, and not a book next time...)
Rating: Average (3 and Half star) is a good rating for now, cuz it used to be good, now its bad.
No need to ask others to Rating-bombing just for the sake of Rating-bombing.
+ Vel not coming here too often anymore, if not stopped even.
We still have 0.15.1 (Altough there is a CHAD who dropped a frickin archive of archives in which there is 0.15.2) which is before VN - which is GOOD.

Conclusion:
  • VN is Kinda Bad choice after what we had before
  • Vel must gather his crap, and think about what he doing
  • Rating 3.5 is Ok in this situation
  • The only ones who can get mad at Vel, is his Patrons, since we don't lose shit from this - They DO (Money x Time)​
  • Otheres on F95 still can try out older ver.
  • I still like this Tomboy

VVV---Chad's Archive---VVV

Mega
ZIP files for
EDIT: There's surely more versions out there but these are the ones I could find on my computer.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
You can want to pursue a passion free from the financial motive but still appreciate people throwing dollars your way. They are not mutually exclusive.
You mean deceive many people into thinking they are investing in a First Person Shooter and then switch it to a VN after almost 2 years working on it? Yes this is an extreme but portrays the point. "Support is appreciated if you are happy with the direction it's heading in, but that's all there is to it." quoted directly from his Patreon. See how the supporters appreciated the direction he was heading in and then he turns around into another direction? Ya people are upset thinking they were supporting one thing for 2 years then changing it. Where else are folks gonna vent if they can't do it on the discord?

You can want to pursue a passion free from the financial motive but still appreciate people throwing dollars your way. They are not mutually exclusive.
Ya, not sure why you quoted with this response twice. g'day

I don't know about that. I agree that he is free to do as he pleases. Your analogy needs a bit more to flesh it out to this context. I would say it's something closer to:
Bet.
1705647928859.png

Whether or not his donations came from the game, he clearly isn't letting it affect what he wants to do. I am not happy about the new direction, and that means I will walk away from supporting something I don't like.
There's no sense in attacking the author. It's not going to lead anywhere. Venting is great here, but it's also time to move on. As I've said before, appreciate what came out, download whatever version was your favourite for posterity, play that and stop supporting him until he releases something else you like. Then consider his track record and whether or not you should support him. Acting like the supporters are entitled to something is what I don't understand. I would say you can make that case against a creator that had explicitly promised a very specific concept then changed it, but in this case it's not applicable.
Well, these "attacks" on the author likely have something to do with investing in a game direction that keeps changing. Author doesn't know what he wants so we are helping him decide to stick to his original plan and not look for the easiest way out like he has done going the VN route.

Look man, you can not want your vision compromised by patron/supporter suggestions and still ask them for opinions every now and then. He doesn't want to make the game his supporters want. Doesn't mean he can't ask for feedback.
His "vision" was a Turn-based Action RPG, he changed his "vision" on his own. Feedback from who? supporters? you mean the people who have no influence on his game decisions?

I'm glad we agree. Great talking to you
BEEF, IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER!

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Last time I tried this game a year or so ago it was basically LISA, but now it's somehow Library of Ruina? What the devil?!
I have a bad feeling that the next time I'll decide to try this game it somehow will turn into Undertale
That's where you're wrong hun, he passed the Undertale portion to dive into a card game and will next jump into rock-paper-scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulbanych
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes