VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
Well... shit. Ignored the thread because of all the stuff after .16.... and it turns out he gave up on the project as a whole.
I just don't understand why you would shoot your golden goose. IDK, maybe they make more on commissions than patreon, so their focus wasn't really on this game in the first place. *shrug*

Either way, it's a stupid and sad end to this project.

Last edited:

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
I feel like people are just afraid of change. It's important to keep a level head and understand that a new vision could actually be better. Take the Twisted World remake. It's actually pretty good but people judge it prematurely. The prologue that's out is amazing, fantastic even. I can't wait to see more of Twisted World and the new direction it's going. So I'm not going to judge this new vision of Saria based on it's old design. I'll judge it for it's own merits like you are supposed to.

>"Would you like to suck of this cactus?"

This... This can't be real. This has got to be the biggest troll attempt ever concocted.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I feel like people are just afraid of change. It's important to keep a level head and understand that a new vision could actually be better. Take the Twisted World remake. It's actually pretty good but people judge it prematurely. The prologue that's out is amazing, fantastic even. I can't wait to see more of Twisted World and the new direction it's going. So I'm not going to judge this new vision of Saria based on it's old design. I'll judge it for it's own merits like you are supposed to.
You're too late with the whole "we should wait and see" talk, Velminth already said that he essentially abandoned this game.
And people already judged the remade Saria "for it's own merits", and they didn't like it.

I'm glad that you're enjoying Twisted World remake, but we're talking about Saria Reclaimed, not Twisted World and people gave criticism to the Saria Reclaimed's sudden changes and quality of said changes, to which dev doubled down on bans and straight-up removing the ability to comment on other places where this game was destributed before promptly abandoning the game.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes