VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Velminth, pls fix the coom on the screen after bandit bukkake. This bug has been present since the last update. Also, some mood management cards would be nice as well.

JSB1985

Jan 18, 2018
I must say the old version was a lot better than this one older version had exploration, quest-reward system that feels like you improve gain new abilities and exploring and advancing in the story with different ways (You could go naked fighter win enemies by get them cum. Or go wild kill them all) But in this one no exploration no quest-reward no options to fight you must do same fight over and over again and sexual interactions in fights are a lot worse, I mean it got hold on right now but if it will be continued in the future, i hope it will be updated on the old version one. That was a lot better than this. Also there is some cg's you can see after filling up the bar under the first location how to fill up is so stupid you spam dick symbol and skip time till it got full. I mean new build is just bad.
Dude, honestly the new version fucking sucks dick through a hose and not even in a good way.
I was kinda depressed because it objectively made the game worse in nearly every possible way.

Reactions: fraazx

Revan97

May 16, 2018
I can't speak for anyone else, but no matter how good the mechanics were in Karryn's Prison, the main character was atrociously unfappable.
For me it was a glimmer of hope to see a similar system but with an actually attractive character.
Dont agree with all of this but it was really refreshing to see a character that didnt have the outright Comical proportions of Karryn although the sheer content of KP was good enough for me

With you entirely though, I was really hoping this would end up being on an even remotely similar level to it

Reactions: twistyfun69

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
How do i increase my stats? And is there anything that actually tells me how to use the UI? I'm stuck on chapter 1-4 because the enemy has instakill moves, at one point i started with 12 health instead of 10 but have no idea how i got it? I've tried searching for some sort of guide on here but because the games been remade im only finding guides for the original version, anyone help?

Edit: This game is SUPER unbalanced imo enemies can hit you for 9HP twice in a row and your max hp is capped at 10, ive had a look and it seems like there is no way to level up or increase your stats at all (So how did i have 12 HP at one point?!) The game has no real tutorial, ive just used a save editor to give myself 100hp and defense, cba with the ambiguity surrounding the mechanics

Edit Edit: The game ends at 2-1?! And there isnt even any extra content after 1-4, If you're stuck at 1-4 like i was honestly dont bother, youve seen all there is, just play the pre-remake version.

Last edited:

Erinyina

Aug 27, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the 13.1 version or any other older versions? I want to see the combat before the card game system.

AriiGL

Jan 20, 2020
why is it always the games with the most promise end up going to shit. i mean like i was honestly thought that this game could be amazing if finished but dev-kun just remakes game from scratch randomly, makes the encounters near impossible without cheats, then puts the game on hold (fancy term for fucking abandoned). so disappointing..

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I'm so relieved I held judgement for this game until it would've been a fair amount in-development. Almost had a hunch some BS like this will happen, been overexcited too many times by a game in its early stages for the dev to pull the dumbest moves...

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
why is it always the games with the most promise end up going to shit. i mean like i was honestly thought that this game could be amazing if finished but dev-kun just remakes game from scratch randomly, makes the encounters near impossible without cheats, then puts the game on hold (fancy term for fucking abandoned). so disappointing..
some devs living in own inside world. If you ask them or try to talk they will be silent or ban you. And this thing not only with devs unfortunately. its like big ego.

deidra vg

Mar 22, 2018
some devs living in own inside world. If you ask them or try to talk they will be silent or ban you. And this thing not only with devs unfortunately. its like big ego.
Fr, they got too many praises just for releasing a somewhat promising pre-pre-pre-alpha-beta demo of a first time project and it really let it into their head that they were some kind of hotshit. It's honestly bad practice on the dev's part but also a consequence fostered partly by the environment. That being said, Velminth created an echo chamber for himself where his ego became too fragile to handle the game itself or any kinds of criticism. L behavior in my book!

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
I stopped my Patreon sub after the last version. It was such a sad departure and he just doesn't care. If he doesn't care there is nothing else to say. RIP to a great potential game.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I can't speak for anyone else, but no matter how good the mechanics were in Karryn's Prison, the main character was atrociously unfappable.
For me it was a glimmer of hope to see a similar system but with an actually attractive character.
For me, it was the mechanics.
The stark delineation between the Pure/Slut path was an absolute letdown. Either option meant missing a large part of the game, and when a character's first second and last response to every event is to sex it, they also become uninteresting.
The skill progression seemed designed for you to map out the entirety of your build in advance even before starting the game, the autosave feature was annoying and further discouraged experimentation or just loading up the game to see a certain scene you liked. The text of the upgrades also implied some questionable choices on behalf of the protagonist, but there was no role-playing involved in it, just clicking a text box, even for things like sharing your body proportions with the prison.
And the fights themselves were grindy and dragged on for too long, one encounter largely interchangeable with another, which was the thing that finally killed my willingness to continue. The enemies also weren't something to write home about, but that wasn't the mechanics fault.

So yeah, this game was in many ways its inferior, but more enjoyable with an interesting protagonist, plot, more interesting enemies, and mechanics more my alley. Up until you know what happened.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes