VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I remembered being here when the game was rated 4.5 stars , wth happened ? Game went from a golden egg to a yellow pile of doo doo
Save to say that the developer is his own worst enemy, and considering how he acts towards supporters and pirates alike, no matter what, I sincerely hope that this will never come back to life. This guy doesn't deserve any support whatsoever.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Save to say that the developer is his own worst enemy, and considering how he acts towards supporters and pirates alike, no matter what, I sincerely hope that this will never come back to life. This guy doesn't deserve any support whatsoever.
this is even worse, attacking supporters and pirates?? supporters will likely to support more pirates like us and pirates will keep the spread the word of this bad developer, LIKE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS HE AN IDIOT!!!????

this is like cloud meadow all over again

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
this is even worse, attacking supporters and pirates?? supporters will likely to support more pirates like us and pirates will keep the spread the word of this bad developer, LIKE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS HE AN IDIOT!!!????

this is like cloud meadow all over again
It's kinda hard to top Cloudy Meadow.
Sure Vel is manic who gets carried away by his passions, but at least he's not a thief nor actively malicious.

Reactions: fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
You know, I've been reading back comments here and I noticed an interesting detail.

Most, if not all, comments aimed at defending this game or something similar are made by new users with the same users liking each other's comments... Just throwing this out here, you know?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm.. seeing a lot of hate and I don't wanna sift through the thread.
Anyone got a tl;dr? The RPGM(walk-around) version from what I remember was pretty much empty and the sex barely existed, again from what I remember. There were a few scenes but you had to really work to get lewded on.

I'd have to imagine making it more like Lost Chapter would improve it by focusing it down into the essentials (battlefuck/rpg) no?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm.. seeing a lot of hate and I don't wanna sift through the thread.
Anyone got a tl;dr? The RPGM(walk-around) version from what I remember was pretty much empty and the sex barely existed, again from what I remember. There were a few scenes but you had to really work to get lewded on.

I'd have to imagine making it more like Lost Chapter would improve it by focusing it down into the essentials (battlefuck/rpg) no?
Just try playing it for yourself, being card game like Lost Chapters would actually be nice.

Reactions: hittermiss

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Just try playing it for yourself, being card game like Lost Chapters would actually be nice.
I intend to later tonight, was hoping for a quick summary while I browse during work.

When I saw the switch I was like "oh I like card stuff, I love Take Me To The Dungeon and Lost Chapter."
It seems this was either executed really badly or expectations went sideways cos that's a lot of angry posts and reviews.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I intend to later tonight, was hoping for a quick summary while I browse during work.

When I saw the switch I was like "oh I like card stuff, I love Take Me To The Dungeon and Lost Chapter."
It seems this was either executed really badly or expectations went sideways cos that's a lot of angry posts and reviews.
Well the game was designed to be a Karryn's Prison clone since Day 1, which then got completely overhauled into something that didnt resemble what people were here for, thus the hate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

It is executed badly, and changed drastically with each update, but it also does have genuine improvements with each update with Vel figuring out what he wants the combat system to be. The new game is looking to be further expansion of this experimentation.
If this was the sole issue you'd not really have this level of outcry; but you add in the fact that most of the content that people enjoyed was thrown out to produce a completely different game twice in one year and Vel being very hot-headed person... it's just recipe for a disaster. In fact if Vel was just better at PR I doubt you'd have much contention at all; only a minority of dissatisfied voices compared to massive outcry we have today because he added more fuel to the fire (even if unintentionally.)

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
In fact if Vel was just better at PR I doubt you'd have much contention at all
This is just blatantly false. No matter what pretty words anyone used, completely gutting the game like this would still have put most people off. Even doing absolutely nothing, not updating the game from 15.2 at all and saying absolutely nothing about it would have been better than the complete dismantling of the game we got. Vel was always going to receive backlash over his fucking retarded decisions no matter the pretty words used to dress it up.

Baknami

May 16, 2017
i played the game when it first came out and i remember that the combat was WAY too grindy, i abandoned on the first fight..
Now i downloaded again to see how it was going and it's another game... i see that a lot of people are complaining too, at any point the combat was actually good?

Asking so i can check it out.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes