VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I know,right? What makes this even more strange thing, that after he abandoned Saria reclaimed (frozen it), he start to create new game with same battle-fuck concept - Cogito Line.

So, if he work on that new project, why he abandon previous one? It's a mystery, for sure.
Cogito Line was actually just a fairly basic RPG with survival mechanics, the only sex scenes in it and planned for it was through interacting with specific few NPC ladies.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Coming back to this game after not playing since the "normal RPG" version, I gotta say, the card game concept is very unique, but I really feel like it's trying to be a knockoff of Library of Ruina's combat system. I mean, obviously not exactly the same, but the similarities are there.

The thing about that sort of battle system, or about really any alternative battle system, is that you have to build the game around that from the start. You can't just switch battle systems from a standard RPG with a skill tree, to a card battling system with cards obtained from defeated enemies, without screwing up your balancing and gameplay. Especially with 1 base energy, which, sure, makes sense with the original turn based system, but no other similar card system I know starts you off with 1 energy per turn. And then they switch it up to a SECOND new system with, like, stances and weaknesses and... domination??? and there isn't a map anymore??? That really just defeats the entire purpose of this sort of "pleasure corruption"-style game.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes