VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
hey, how is it possible to spam her voice ? when im in this scene she just talks like 1 sentence at all
l do not know, the game is a(bug) mess.
l just used the cheat teleport to theater and played the massage game. Don't know if watching the theater affects it too.
l just wanted to play the massage game.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Are you fucking shitting me? How can we expect any fucking standards whatsoever from this "scene" when there's this level of enabling paypigs around? Who the fuck are these people even?
I have a strong suspicion that most people on patreon are "impulsive subscribers". They see something they like, subscribe, check a couple of updates and then forget about it for years or until their card expires.

Just check his latest post there. 40 likes and 3 comments from supposedly 400 paid members.

Reactions: D4n0w4r and fraazx

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I have a strong suspicion that most people on patreon are "impulsive subscribers". They see something they like, subscribe, check a couple of updates and then forget about it for years or until their card expires.

Just check his latest post there. 40 likes and 3 comments from supposedly 400 paid members.
Sounds not much different from kickstarter projects, especially if you're a fan of boardgames.

Reactions: fraazx
Aug 31, 2021
Are you fucking shitting me? How can we expect any fucking standards whatsoever from this "scene" when there's this level of enabling paypigs around? Who the fuck are these people even?
Its scary to imagine these types of people actually exist. Its almost worse than actual paypigs, since these dudes are paying a fat hairy man to do nothing. At least paypigs get whatever gratification they want from maybe good looking girls.

Definitely worse when it comes to hentai games. Since most of the people playing them have absolutely no standards at all. Which lets devs do whatever they want as long as there is a "hope" for content. Even worse when a level up and you'll have people on this site excusing every behavior simply because we are getting the games for free.

Which, sure. We don't have an inherent right to complain. But that doesn't change that quality and progression of projects like these are basically outright scams. (Which is a major reason for someone to actually pirate instead of giving these devs money anyways)

Reactions: Humanbug and fraazx

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The new Karryn's Prison DLC and update brought me back here, lol. Such a shame what happened to this game. It was such a new up-coming gem before the Dev self-destructed it. The art really was great. Saria was amazing and the OG game play for it was so promising.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes