VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 161 Votes

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
Are 0.2 and 0.3 from his Discord? Doesn't seem like he updated his Patreon or Itch page with either, which is certainly a decision. Even the Trello page for CL is still on 0.1 and not touched since
if i remember correctly it was only a bugfixes not an actual update

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So more of a V 0.15, got it
Yeah sorry if it wasn't full updates, I kinda checked out with Cogito Line because I had no interest in the game. I do hope Vel picks himself back up and sticks with whichever game he's working on next, guy is more than capable of it if he's willing to.

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah sorry if it wasn't full updates, I kinda checked out with Cogito Line because I had no interest in the game. I do hope Vel picks himself back up and sticks with whichever game he's working on next, guy is more than capable of it if he's willing to.
Nothing to apologize for, but yeah I'll be keeping an eye on it when it comes out too. Velminth absolutely has the potential to make an amazing game, but he doesn't have a clear vision of what he really wants to do and just squanders said potential. He needs to pull himself together.

Oct 28, 2021
It was dropped for a new game and that new game also got dropped after it's first release. Dev said they're going to use what they learned from both games on another new one.
Which is what? lol He didn't seem to learn anything from his first game and no not Saria a lot of people here don't seem to realize that Vel has abandoned THREE different games now!

• Wow
Reactions: GokutheG
Oct 28, 2021
I have a strong suspicion that most people on patreon are "impulsive subscribers". They see something they like, subscribe, check a couple of updates and then forget about it for years or until their card expires.

Just check his latest post there. 40 likes and 3 comments from supposedly 400 paid members.
Boy it sure must be nice to have the kind of income where you can just impulsively subscribe to even one Patreon and just forget about it! XD

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Which is what? lol He didn't seem to learn anything from his first game and no not Saria a lot of people here don't seem to realize that Vel has abandoned THREE different games now!
The original one wasn't really his fault as his partner disappeared on him mid-development; which lead to Vel wanting to be the one in control and not be forced to rely on others when it comes to making games.

Oct 28, 2021
The original one wasn't really his fault as his partner disappeared on him mid-development; which lead to Vel wanting to be the one in control and not be forced to rely on others when it comes to making games.
True and fair but we see what good that has done XD Vel needs help and someone to reign him and his schizo practices in XD

Reactions: HikkiG

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Wait, wait, VISUAL NOVEL?????? What.... even happened....? Just because you're the first to change your game from RPG to visual novel doesn't mean it's a good thing!

Reactions: Sorin_Gimp87

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
Wait, wait, VISUAL NOVEL?????? What.... even happened....? Just because you're the first to change your game from RPG to visual novel doesn't mean it's a good thing!
A lot happened the last few updates. The TLDR of it all is VIL wanted to do something less problem ( general update and bug fix) inducing and didn't really consult anyone, so the community dunked on him and now he's mad we don't like it. From what I've seen, it's not a very good VN either, but enough people like the art he puts in it, so they accept it but don't like it.

2.40 star(s) 161 Votes