VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 161 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
whats his plan now?
He seems to have move on to a different game (not on this site AFAIK, but on his itch.io page), with a first release in April, with little else since then. Though I'm not going to his discord to check if anything is posted there but his twitter, itch.io, patreon, exc have all been dead since then.

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
He seems to have move on to a different game (not on this site AFAIK, but on his itch.io page), with a first release in April, with little else since then. Though I'm not going to his discord to check if anything is posted there but his twitter, itch.io, patreon, exc have all been dead since then.
Nah Velminth abandoned Cogito Line, the status on its is "cancelled". He's currently working on a fourth game that sounds like it'll be another RPGVN which, unless more details have been mentioned in his Discord, doesn't even have a name yet. All we have is his word that it's being made.

Interestingly enough on July 24th, 16 days after the linked F95 post was made, was when Cogito Line was cancelled.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Nah Velminth abandoned Cogito Line, the status on its is "cancelled". He's currently working on a fourth game that sounds like it'll be another RPGVN which, unless more details have been mentioned in his Discord, doesn't even have a name yet. All we have is his word that it's being made.

Interestingly enough on July 24th, 16 days after the linked F95 post was made, was when Cogito Line was cancelled.
Ah, that was hidden in the more info panel that I didn't bother checking. Regardless, at this point I feel like Velminth falls under the "needs to prove they can actually complete a project" area before I'd personally support them at all.

2.40 star(s) 161 Votes