VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Out of pure curiosity (and not meaning to instigate anything with anyone), what exactly is the new game that Velminth eluded to that they're working on? Or was there no actual concrete news in that regard? (I only see stuff for Cogito Line and of course Saria Reclaimed.) Just wondering if I missed something somewhere. Thanks in advance.
Nothing was revealed beyond him taking lessons from Cogito and Saria.

Sterberoni

Jan 29, 2023
Yeah the dev is working on another new game. I think he said he's taking some of what he learned from SR and CL to make the new one.
do we know anything about the new game? im on vel's discord and used to be a patreon sub but it sorta feels like to me that we're just being strung along for money

Reactions: GokutheG

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
N
do we know anything about the new game? im on vel's discord and used to be a patreon sub but it sorta feels like to me that we're just being strung along for money
I mean, wasn't it obvious from the moment he remade SR into a VN type without telling his supporters?

Reactions: drone4of2
Jul 4, 2018
As fraazx mentioned y'all should've realized that the moment Saria Reclaimed got "remade" twice within like 3 updates with no actual consulting the people paying him money.

Look at my post on 242 if you want the full story but it boils down to this.

SR is onhold with no news about it for months.
Cogito Line got a 0.1 release in April with nothing announced afterwards for several months.

Have I mentioned "Project Moon" ?

He still has his payments going making around 700 dollars a month
1724466424015.png

Enjoy being swindled out of your money for a pipe-dream lmao.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
out of all the bad things he did. "Project Moon" doesn't seem that bad
That's what they call scamming lol, it doesn't seem that bad for like 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 months or years then they pull out the plug after getting enough support, like the idiots still supporting Vel who can't think for themselves.

F95zone is really strict on this kind of stuff, dude. Well, most of us anyway lol

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
That's what they call scamming lol, it doesn't seem that bad for like 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 months or years then they pull out the plug after getting enough support, like the idiots still supporting Vel who can't think for themselves.

F95zone is really strict on this kind of stuff, dude. Well, most of us anyway lol
Dont get me wrong, reworking things on the fly is a shitty move to do especially when your customers pay you for that one thing. But referencing Project Moon isn't that bad, if bad at all all things considered (I may be biased tho, cause huge project moon fan)

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Dont get me wrong, reworking things on the fly is a shitty move to do especially when your customers pay you for that one thing. But referencing Project Moon isn't that bad, if bad at all all things considered (I may be biased tho, cause huge project moon fan)
Ehhhh, I wouldn't trust anything that ever comes out from his mouth or action, unless he does a massive apology stuff and actively change his ways

Reactions: drone4of2

Forgerte

Mar 4, 2022
Ehhhh, I wouldn't trust anything that ever comes out from his mouth or action, unless he does a massive apology stuff and actively change his ways
Changing things mean actually having to put effort instead of sitting on his ass while getting free money. So doubt that will happen soon

Reactions: fraazx

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Another new game? :KEK:

DemoDev strikes yet again. Just read that he's apparently taking some of what he's learned from his first two demos to the new one. Does that mean lying and quitting early while insulting any and everyone in the process?

And countless more entitled idiots who thought harrassing a solo developer and just being shitty would somehow motivate them to continue.
People really go after solo dev with a project in alpha with the same venom as if they were some AAA studio and then act surprised this is the outcome.
People mocked me a good while ago when I said this would happen at this rate. ‍♂
I loved the Karma that a lot of his haters still keep coming here waiting for an update, hehehe I love this outcome, like they expected the dev to cater to their own demands, probably they didn't even pay him.
:rolleyes:

These two right here are the reason why so many devs can do what Vel does. Naive, gullible and blind for what's really going on. The same kind of people who spend their money on crowdfunding projects while the "developers" are getting their dicks sucked on a tropical island with the millions they've made from nothing but promises without ever delivering jack shit all.

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
I know a lot of us are still upset (putting it lightly) about how Vel went AFK on this game. But, I highly recommend the unofficial mod. It's getting good updates and the ai art isn't distracting (mainly because they're reworking current assets to be less buggy before adding a bunch of new stuff, hence why the massage parlor isn't currently active but can still view scenes in theater). If you don't know where to find it, just search this game in the search bar and look for the mod on the 1st page.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes