VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Acesoo

Nov 23, 2020
saw this game when it first popped up and im gonna see how far its come, reading through the comments I see some criticisms and complaints but i have really high hopes for this game. I believe in you Dev!

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
More dual progress or multi progressing in the corruption than the current avaiable will be ideal to counter long grind for corruption, as in when you corrupt one part, it will effect another parts, and they dont need to be 1:1, but for exampler the enemy attack the ass, there will be chance they ll attack ass and anus or ass and thigh at the same time, so you progress in other body parts as well. With the current system, the enemy stop attack their desired target progress and attack the other body part at random and then come back to the original one. I think with dual or multi progress, the corruption will look less tendious and no need to tone down the grind as much.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
the stun locking is pretty obnoxious in the troll fight. i dont really want to be playing darkest dungeon only im the monsters being permastunned by a cheese lineup

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I have an insanely strong computer but this game still laggs like CRAZY. l mean like 5fps. Does anyone has any solution? What is going on?
In your graphic card panel :

- Limit the game at 60 fps if you can.

OR

- fix your monitor refresh rate à 60 Hz. And in your graphic card panel, force the game to wait for vertical sync.

Acesoo

Nov 23, 2020
saw this game when it first popped up and im gonna see how far its come, reading through the comments I see some criticisms and complaints but i have really high hopes for this game. I believe in you Dev!
biggest take away from today's play session is that gaining passives is tough outside of the scripted scenes. You can stall a bit with using energy to regain will, but not enough to get past the high thresholds for most cut in's/acts. Plus corruption doesn't carry over into defeat scenes. what I would like to see is more ways to increase corruption in battle, or make it so both stamina and willpower have to be 0 to be defeated. Something to allow corruption to grow past 20/30. (this is all mute when you play with cheats btw)

gpdus4605

Nov 19, 2021
Building up to have actual sex is kinda janky in my opinion. Especially high level corruption scenes. If you want some 100 level scenes, you'll realize you'll get defeat scenes(jerkoff material) before you build up into max corruption.

My suggestion:
If WP gets 0, Give some small period of rounds before you get into defeat scene(3~5 rounds?, can be quit to defeat scene if player want).

Great work btw

kangdank132

May 17, 2019
This game has great potential, the art is good, although corrupting and combat system should be rebalanced.
Obviously it's not finished so i'm looking forward to the final version, would be great if you intend to put it on Steam.
and for some reason, this game kinda fries my cpu lol

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
2 things for the dev:
  1. Bug report: Pale Guppies' licking actions didn't register in the sexual records.
  2. Optimization Complaint: Whatever default window size the game is set to, it needs to be shrunk or something. (If you the player turn off "Stretch Screen" you'll know what I mean.) Probably the big reason for players' CPUs heating up so much is because the game window is huge by default.
Looking forward to more content from reading the Trello - don't lose yourself.

Reactions: Blake639

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find Gore Peak please? Also, the changelog says Cheat Menu is added? How do I activate it?

Grey-Green

Aug 19, 2021
is there a way to respawn the bosses?
In the update notes it says Shy at Gore Peak (the cloaked character on the far left side of the map) can do so. Confirmed functional: you buy effigies, go to the appropriate boss location and follow the prompts. It doesn't just respawn the boss, though: it puts you straight into the battle. Be ready.
EDIT: location, character, explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuriphoria2

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
So, how do I put my clothes back on? I have armor equipped but the paperdoll is still nude.

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
This update is really nice. The Art is great, I love the mixed pixel art with CGs.

I would like to see more combat variations (restraints, combos of enemies) CGS for bosses (in combat), instead of making a bigger (empty) map. I don't know if the developer is creating it alone, or with a team, but it's a KP style game really nice.

korko

May 30, 2017
Where is journal?No quest?Just wonderin around,talking ppl and fighting bandits and monsters?

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Woah is the new main menu made by MidJourney? that fucking AI is amazing.
hey man, do you know if anyone has made any games using any of those AI image generators? :)
The most grinding work for any game is the creation of images. with these AI's this problem is solved so developers could theoretically make games extremely fast now. what do you think? :)

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
so, its only 2 scene for now in this game if not include a bosses, bj and titfuck, its okay game but it has a lot of grind, you need 1 full bar (mouth or breasts etc) to allow see scene and no gallery , its feel so slow like never endless, the "guys" always have they own priority and you will thank someone that yo finally get right scene because always be this stupid random bar full. to recover emotion is very slow, devs need create big bottle for recover at least 50 percent of emotions bar, tool client very helpful without it just hell gameplay.
it's clearly under development.
so far it's actually being updated, but we'll see how long this lasts.
also the art is 10/10.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes