VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I haven't paid too much attention to what they say...I think mostly stuff about being grindy for steamy cg?
Yeah that's been the case for this build and last, because it's not balanced for that. Saria loses her shit (Willpower) too fast to gain area sensitivity to see the cut-ins. Will take a few hours for each bodypart at this point.

But as shown on the Trello, it'll get easier... I guess. Also cuz enemies will be smarter and appropriately hornier.
Holding out for Cardinal Heart though, or wherever I can encounter hobos for easier mouth corruption.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah that's been the case for this build and last, because it's not balanced for that. Saria loses her shit (Willpower) too fast to gain area sensitivity to see the cut-ins. Will take a few hours for each bodypart at this point.

But as shown on the Trello, it'll get easier... I guess. Also cuz enemies will be smarter and appropriately hornier.
Holding out for Cardinal Heart though, or wherever I can encounter hobos for easier mouth corruption.
That is fair, it did take me a few hours of losing to see the cut ins, though I think I have a minor addiction in that regard. I recall that being an issue with Karryn's Prison in the first few versions and that got fixed/reworked over time so I'm not worried. I also can't wait for the bar, a favorite spot for H rpgs.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Caim79
dude, if they made it possible to at least block one of the scale, it would be a good plus for the gameplay, the combat is even worse than mobile games in this game now.

1662900482742.png

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
Caim79
dude, if they made it possible to at least block one of the scale, it would be a good plus for the gameplay, the combat is even worse than mobile games in this game now.

View attachment 2037599
As in make enemies target a single body part? you can do that by opening up the enemies json file and editing enemies chance for the body part they like to 0 except the one you want. I have spent more time playing with this game and its files then i want to admit...i am a fan.

yugataenjoyer

Mar 2, 2022
It's great that the game has taken the path of Curse of Pleasure by allowing players to assemble their own scenes. I threw a couple for myself (Golden shower content warning)
can you reupload please? the link is broken, thanks!

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Caim79

View attachment 2037599
Dude, I get it. I've been there when Karryn's Prison only had one level and the main early scene was Karryn being used as fap fodder because of the game play system at the time. I'm sure it'll get better.

Though that picture does make me wonder about pussy/clit and anal/ass...will there be clit exclusive cg? I suspect ass will be ass jobs/ a guy hot dogging her cheeks.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Caim79
I hope so, need see what the creator do in the next update, if he create that she stuck in wall will be good bonus but I don't want to raise expectations.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Dude, I get it. I've been there when Karryn's Prison only had one level and the main early scene was Karryn being used as fap fodder because of the game play system at the time. I'm sure it'll get better.

Though that picture does make me wonder about pussy/clit and anal/ass...will there be clit exclusive cg? I suspect ass will be ass jobs/ a guy hot dogging her cheeks.
I said my piece in a rant earlier, but I just think this game has too many conflicting ideas and some questionable choices...why is Pussy and Clit A SEPERATE BAR????? same with Ass and Anal....I don't understand.

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I said my piece in a rant earlier, but I just think this game has too many conflicting ideas and some questionable choices...why is Pussy and Clit A SEPERATE BAR????? same with Ass and Anal....I don't understand.
I get it, but it's still in development and the fact its consistent is a solid point. Maybe the clit thing will lead to a clit exclusive scene? Or maybe it is supposed to act as a way to increase the odds of vaginal scenes? [making it a 2 out of whatever odds of being targeted instead of just 1?]
What I'm curious about is the abs thing...Does she do a crunch to wrap her muscle around a guy's cock?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes