VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Yukariin
it's a problem with most hentai games i've played, all it's got is art, i like the battle system more, in like she ill server and maybe panic party but the game seems to be trying to be silent hill with puzzles.

Nov 12, 2020
I have an insanely strong computer but this game still laggs like CRAZY. l mean like 5fps. Does anyone has any solution? What is going on?
My suggestion would be to stop lying to yourself, if you're struggling to run this, you definitely do not have an "insanely strong" computer, or in the very slim chance you do, get someone competent to take a look at it, because you've majorly fucked something up. :KEK:

Nov 12, 2020
It's alright at the end of the day just chill with the essays lul, I know I don't see eye to eye with a lot of people here about how X and Y should be, some things I agree with and am working on, others, par example Saria taking half the screen up I like personally so I'll never concede on.
Could I suggest you maybe move her portrait to the left side? The majority of the progression in your game seems to be rightward, so if she were on the left, she'd mostly only be blocking view of routes we've already been through, as it stands, her being on the right makes it hard to see progression paths.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
the game seems to be trying to be silent hill with puzzles
if you're saying that i'm assuming you're not aware of karryn's prison, which is obviously the main inspiration for this game.
but we'll see, karryn's prison is already a modern classic for a lot lots of people here but it really came down to the devs actually working long (years) and hard to finish the game, time will tell if development will be able to be maintained at this pace for this game to reach that same level.
at least the art here doesn't lose to it at all, i think it's truly 10/10.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
So far it seems like the only "defeat" scene where the enemy does more than jerk off or make comments is the one with the Troglodytes. Also, is there more to the "story" beyond Chapter 1? It feels like I am missing something.

May 16, 2022
Dear god this game needs a patreon, i've never played a game that got me this worked up.

Edit* Aha found the patreon link in the opening post - Very fucking good stuff.

The VA's actually incredibly arousing which is a total rarity in my eyes - between the hot panting and withdrawn moans. The art is very solid, and Saria herself is just incredibly appealing all around - some similarities with Hassan of Serenity from FGO - but i've never liked a woman with abs before, and I find myself lusting for hers almost as much as the enemies seemingly do.

Doubt impregnations on the table, but I genuinely cannot wait for development to get a bit further along, and add more sex based stuff, as well as ways to direct your enemies to target certain parts if you specifically wanna build corruption on her tits for instance.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
if you're saying that i'm assuming you're not aware of karryn's prison, which is obviously the main inspiration for this game.
but we'll see, karryn's prison is already a modern classic for a lot lots of people here but it really came down to the devs actually working long (years) and hard to finish the game, time will tell if development will be able to be maintained at this pace for this game to reach that same level.
at least the art here doesn't lose to it at all, i think it's truly 10/10.
sometimes even art can be bad. Like ugly pussys , i not fan of so much big breast and asses, i like body that she (Saria) has, she remind me little about Yoruichi thats why i came here but not exepcted that gamplay so grind and bad. The game actually remind me about another hentai game "Lilitales".

Last edited:
Reactions: zen4yalp

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
But, but the thread was updated 9 days ago. 9 DAYS! The game must be dead, it can't possibly be continuing on from here, the last updates was so long ago!

[/sarcasm]
9 days is plenty of time for something to die. In fact, I bet every message you're reading is just a server glitch, the digital equivalent of a spasming corpse. Knowing that, every message typed from now on is basically desecration of the dead, so plz no repleye

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Ok, now I'm really feeling obliged to link (or re-link) the Trello that the dev has on his itch.io:

ngl I've been checking it everyday now because so often I actually see changes on the thing. He's alive, and makin' stuff.

(If it sounds weird to you, note that most games on F95 don't have Trellos, much less ones that get updated as often. Gives you something to think about.)

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes