VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
I think even these passives don't work, because with or without them everything is the same.
They do work. The only purpose is to raise the maximum corruption for that part. The little pink hud on the left bottom corner. Your tits value is no longer capped and can rise higher, that way more actions can become possible...

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Is there a way to change the recieved willpower damage in the ini? I managed to change the emotion cost of the restore willpower skill so I can actually view H scenes in battle, but now Saria takes like 80 willpower damage from one H attack, which is basically a one hit kill if there are more that one enemy.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Is there a way to change the recieved willpower damage in the ini? I managed to change the emotion cost of the restore willpower skill so I can actually view H scenes in battle, but now Saria takes like 80 willpower damage from one H attack, which is basically a one hit kill if there are more that one enemy.
Visit Creator trello.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Patch.png
TL;DR : Mostly beelining for Cardinal Heart so I can get some requested things out of the way, like converting enemy bodypart preferences and having a "CG gallery".
However next month is art month once again, so expect another big chunk of Cut-Ins.

Changelog (spoilers obviously) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh also if you're playing an old overleveled save with enemy stats adjusted to levels now, I suggest a new save or you'll get boinked.

Last edited:

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Oh nice, that all sounds good. I'm probably going to get my hopes up for nothing, but given she has canonically engaged in gambling, I kind of wonder if we'll get an actual mini-game about that... and could maybe end up with her betting away her clothes, and well...

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes