VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hounds are bugged.

Like seriously, I see no way to get to the new area without using god mode. Because three hound be like.

Knock down
Strip in one move
Rape drain
GG

Even using the dodge 25 and managing to kill one, I still lose to two.

One hound should not be able to strip you fully nude in one round, skipping over clothing break entirely.

Reactions: NekoPi

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I kneel before this developer's consistency.

Hopefully he can keep it up, cause I've never been so invested in a game before, this shit slaps.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, so I haven't played the newest update yet, but the first area NEEDS a rest point.
There were so many times I got stuck, because willpower was 1 with no way to regenerate it and I die the moment I get touched and it's game over.
Aside from that, fun.
Can't wait for foot and armpit stuff CGs, though. :drool:

DOnbas1337

Mar 3, 2018
Can anyone share a save file with unlocked passives or etc?

Using the debug menu doent seem to affect the most things.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Think there's some weird bug. Fought Oskar the Drunk, killed him but also got my willpower to 0 at the same time. Got a winning screen but then it just faded to a "Game Over" screen.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
Uhh how do I get explorer+?
get fucked till ya cant get fucked no more, then keep getting fucked. if you right click you can see your reputation at the top of the screen. be warned, using that rep with the tickler in the bar dungeon puts you in a soft lock at the moment.
Alright, so I haven't played the newest update yet, but the first area NEEDS a rest point.
the first area has a rest point, off to the left of the screen. coming out of vivieri's hole after taking an L, go left, up as high on the map as you can, then go further left. there's another area with a bonfire at the very far western end of the map.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Da fuk?
Game ate 3.5 gigs of ram, and runs on like 20 fps. What is that? Anyone have same problem?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
get fucked till ya cant get fucked no more, then keep getting fucked. if you right click you can see your reputation at the top of the screen. be warned, using that rep with the tickler in the bar dungeon puts you in a soft lock at the moment.

the first area has a rest point, off to the left of the screen. coming out of vivieri's hole after taking an L, go left, up as high on the map as you can, then go further left. there's another area with a bonfire at the very far western end of the map.
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand your answer. I checked the reputation menu, but there is no such item - explorer +. Perhaps it turns on somehow through the cheat console?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand your answer. I checked the reputation menu, but there is no such item - explorer +. Perhaps it turns on somehow through the cheat console?
He means this.
1664536039365.png
Where it says "Reputation: Tarnished Maiden".
That changes the more sex you have. Have sex until it becomes "Explorer +"

Reactions: FeSs101
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes