VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Downloaded 6.1 straight from itch. Hardcore cut-ins still don't work. In fact, once they initiate, not only does the cut-in art not appear... but it makes it so almost nothing (including Lash Out, Calming Thoughts, and everything under Relief) can be selected, except for Give In and Items. Extremely annoying, if not quite "game-breaking" due to throwing knives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Downloaded 6.1 straight from itch. Hardcore cut-ins still don't work. In fact, once they initiate, not only does the cut-in art not appear... but it makes it so almost nothing (including Lash Out, Calming Thoughts, and everything under Relief) can be selected, except for Give In and Items. Extremely annoying, if not quite "game-breaking" due to throwing knives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will also agree on this one here. So far, I tried to mess with the Debug feature and waited for enemies to make their XXX move, but most of the time its dirty talk. Also, its hard to even activate the TJ or BJ in those instance.
I even tried to use the debug to activate the [Explorer+] event andgot the BJ, but later once the player leaves to the supposed gang room, it just traps her there with no way out.
Never the less, I have high expectations with this game since the demo and hope to see some future improvements to the Battle simulation.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This is definitely the project I'm keeping the closest eye on in this website. I like the combat style of games like this and Karryns prison a lot but i think your art style is more up my alley.
My only suggestion really for later in the demo is will power damage can be really high making it harder for corruption progression so maybe decrease the damage some for that? Either that or a ways for permanent willpower increase.

As an aside my wife was actually the one who pointed this out to me on itch.io. She thinks you draw hot muscle girls so keep it up!

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
just an update if anyone didn't know. There is a way to get them thugs to do the Hardcore Cut-ins (Titjobs and BJ for this 6.1 update for now). Kind of a pain in the ass to do, but you need to spike their corruption past 100.

If anyone wants to avoid the grind,while in battle, they need to hit x to back out of the battle menu and follow
Options-> Cheat-> Debug Mode. Then find the body parts Corruption listing and crank it up to 100. back out to the fight after making the changes and watch how they do the XXX attacks. If you want to make it last a bit longer, turn on the God Mode.

There is dialogue for the other body parts, but the Tits and the Mouth parts are the only ones with the Hardcore Cut-ins. I eagerly await the next update.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
rpgm games will eat ram this ain't 2014 bud...
its usually the complex ones with lots of graphics to load, since you're using a laptop whats the gpu?? if its integrated then obvious thats your problem right there
It have dedicated vulkan compatible gpu.
Show me complex graphics in this game.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
So there seems to be certain acts that doesn't come with any text for some reason, not sure why. Also the battle log seems to make it so Saria's the only one doing lewd stuff to herself instead of the enemies.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I mean... it's free on the itch.io lol.

Also @ Soranna, I'd think it's not intended from the patch notes, twas a recent change to have them level alongside you, but maybe the numbers were a bit wrong
what I'm reading scares me a bit. Well I guess the enemies respawning is helpful if you want to level without cheating and it's only when resting. But what's this getting boinked bit from being too high a level?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
what I'm reading scares me a bit. Well I guess the enemies respawning is helpful if you want to level without cheating and it's only when resting. But what's this getting boinked bit from being too high a level?
Because the enemies scale with your levels and being too high a lvl on a new patch with new stats and balance it's going to be broken.

Reactions: Dyhart
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes