VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I assume the requirement to see the Tickler scene will be lowered in the future right? When the game expands more and more, it wouldn't make sense to need to grind so much at the start of the game just to see that scene. Especially since it's like 5-6 screens from the starting point.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
So Ive been playing for a few hours, and Ive found that it becomes nearly impossible to survive the Willpower drain for more than a few turns when your sensitivity goes above 250%. I cant get to any scenes now as the Willpower hit is 25+, but I can only recover 25 every 2 turns realistically.

Am I missing something, or is this intentional for this release?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The fact that fights end when you hit zero willpower means that it's really hard to actually see any of the sexual ocntent.
By the time her various body-part-lust-values are high eniugh, she's ready to collapse.

I'd suggest adding an option to pass out or continue, with continue just skipping the player's turn and allowing the enemies to act again her until the player chooses to pass out.

The events that you get for losing fights, at least in this early game, are a lot less interesting than the battle-system's built-in sex stuff.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I'm in the dungeon and the big fight scene isn't loading and it won't let me leave the room it's supposed to be in

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so... I did just nuke my save with the cheat mode.

Here's how it happened so you guys can avoid it.
Godmode prevents fights from ending at 0WP. Very useful for grinding stats or seeing sex scenes.
Except after the fight was over, I disabled godmode before I went to save, and it Game Over'ed me.

It caught me off-guard because this game doesn't have game overs. If you lose a fight you just go to the nearest capture-point and get molested, but this one hurled me right back to the title-screen. My auto-save results in me immidiately game-overing too.

I assume it's because I'm walking around on the overworld with 0wp. I'm not losing a fight to anybody so it doesn't know where to send me, so it just falls back on generic 'player is dead' scripts and Game Overs you.

TLDR: Heal/masturbate before turning off godmode or you'll die.

Edit: You can enable Godmode from the main-menu then reload your autosave to fix it. Neat.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That's a problem even without godmode. It happened to me when I killed an enemy the same time I got 0 WP. I don't know how, but it happened. Then when the fight ended it just gave me a game over screen.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what is it exactly that increases your reputation?
I've edited my various sex values to 999 and it hasn't changed it at all, and i've been slutting it up since the start of the game but i'm only at Tarnished Wanderer or such.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I'm in the dungeon and the big fight scene isn't loading and it won't let me leave the room it's supposed to be in
Ok. I figured it out: Looks like the fight isn't supposed to take place if you tickle the tickler but the game doesn't know how to proceed if it doesn't. So if you've done so then go into cheats and debugg and set "tickler tickled" to [OFF].

Also: a guide to make your run faster. spec into midnight's malkin on the skill tree to unlock Energy fumes. (this is very helpful for raising corruption as it heals a lot of wp. Talk to the lady to the right of the burning corpses after helping the man at the well for an additional inspiration. fight to win until lvl 6 when you get the "lash out" defense and "break" lewd (or something). Using lash out will restore your emotion to allow you to cast energy fumes to restore your will. (Cast lash out first to enrage enemies and give yourself a head start on the horny) In the meantime break the enemies (starting with those who have your least favorite fetish) until one or two remain then continue to replenish your wp until they finish. (or just turn on godmode)

Game is glitched in that after the last enemy finishes with saria she still can't take actions if any are still standing. Can only break free from this by throwing knives (they can be spawned in through the cheat menu).
Willpower needs more buffs. (Maybe a drink at the bar?) The ectoplasm vile and the medalian that the doctor sells helps.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
after the tower at east of the ship where you get captured it's basically locked in the basement without a way out or is there one?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
after the tower at east of the ship where you get captured it's basically locked in the basement without a way out or is there one?
No it's a soft lock if you choose the blowjob.

a55555

May 31, 2017
yea basicly you have to unequip the counter attack item it randomly causes the game to show you that error the person is working on a fix
alright thanks man ill do that.

Also, is there a way to re equip clothes after theyve been torn off?

Last edited:

minglee456

Oct 25, 2018
alright thanks man ill do that.

Also, is there a way to re equip clothes after theyve been torn off?
yes it's basicly a repair kit in your inventory you can also purchase them from a vendor also the armor affects how much willpower penalty you will receive from enemys similarly to stamina.

Reactions: a55555

minglee456

Oct 25, 2018
no idea how to resolve this issue i think it might do with the as crest or it's just the value of the corruption level that got so high it turned into a negative

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This game looks phenomenal. Probably gonna be a good while till it's done, but seems to be worth the wait.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Oh yah I definitely had to support this on Patreon. The art is so good, way better than Karryn's prison. Really looking forward to more updates.
Same. Played through the whole demo and Velminth deserves more to be honest. Even outside of this games development their art in general is just really good. It's nice that you can see a consistent dev path on their trello too.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes