VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
when you lose to the goons in the first map and they take you to their hideout, is there any other scene that can be triggered outside of them masturbating and cumming on you?
Little surprised this is a question being asked, but yes and no. No because Karryn will still be in that general pose [kneeling on the ground] and yes because with higher corruption she can jerk and blow those goons. Defeat scenes in later floors have different poses, all of them with the option of sex. I don't think anything else happens in the 1st floor defeat room but it's been sometime since I played it.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Little surprised this is a question being asked, but yes and no. No because Karryn will still be in that general pose [kneeling on the ground] and yes because with higher corruption she can jerk and blow those goons. Defeat scenes in later floors have different poses, all of them with the option of sex. I don't think anything else happens in the 1st floor defeat room but it's been sometime since I played it.
Wrong game broski

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone able to tell me at what breakpoints Saria will start participating in the defeat events? or do I have to get her to 100 mouth for her to start blowing them during the event?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone able to tell me at what breakpoints Saria will start participating in the defeat events? or do I have to get her to 100 mouth for her to start blowing them during the event?
I'm pretty sure she doesn't.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
I ve been playing Saria for a few days and wow. It is a real good point the battle system compared to others Rpgm games. Anybody here could tell me another similar games with it ? (Excluding karryn´s Prison )

Reactions: UndeadEve

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
she don't
everything is battle fuck

maybemaybe112

Mar 20, 2022
she doesn't. CGs aren't made yet. it is planned tho.. just very low prio. for now vel just wants to add more to the map and make more cut-in cgs.

Reactions: Banshee96

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I have found a problem: even if your armor breaks and you remain without clothes, some CGs are still clothed...for some reasons.

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
I have found a problem: even if your armor breaks and you remain without clothes, some CGs are still clothed...for some reasons.
Probably just because the art for a nude version isn't made yet.

The game is still quite "new" in terms of lifespan, but the creator is producing quality art at a pretty high rate, the upcoming patch will be art focused again and will probably be out around the end of the month. Not sure if those specific scenes will be included though, think its primarily scenes for more of the combat "events"

Bob466

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this run on joiplay, because when i run the game i get blackscreen and the game closes itself

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
is it just me, or does the scene with Siegred just turn in to a black screen? I've played it over 2 times to see whether I get the same result and it was. Any fixes or has a scene just not been added yet?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes