VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

PombaTomandoCafe999

Feb 27, 2019
is it just me, or does the scene with Siegred just turn in to a black screen? I've played it over 2 times to see whether I get the same result and it was. Any fixes or has a scene just not been added yet?
It happened to me too, I just got the scene when I revived him using the effigy.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I don't always understand why it was in November when you can do a test in any month, as if someone is forcing you. :sneaky:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
First defeat scene really bugs me. You telling me that bandits have her chained up in a cave, and they're not even gonna touch her, just stand and jerk it in her general direction? Even after her 5th capture? I get trying to make a buildup, but this just doesn't make sense.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
First defeat scene really bugs me. You telling me that bandits have her chained up in a cave, and they're not even gonna touch her, just stand and jerk it in her general direction? Even after her 5th capture? I get trying to make a buildup, but this just doesn't make sense.
Wow...It's like it's in development.
But seriously I get it. The first defeat does kinda suck right now, but he [?] is making sizeable updates.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Wow...It's like it's in development.
But seriously I get it. The first defeat does kinda suck right now, but he [?] is making sizeable updates.
(not disagreeing or arguing with you here, but lemme get my soapbox out for a sec.)

I know it's in development, and a lot of content isn't there yet. That particular scene however *felt* like it's completed to the extent that it is planned to be, and I feel like it's indicative of a misunderstanding of what constitutes a proper buildup.

To be clear, I think this game so far is great. I think it's well built. I just think some specific directions that it looks like the dev is going towards (mechanically speaking) aren't all contributing positively, and wanted to point that out. (It's been a few weeks since I actually played, but seeing the update reminded me of some stuff I wanted to say.)

Like there's a lot of focus on what body part a given enemy is jacking off at, which doesn't really make sense to me. I don't understand why she'd even be paying attention to where exactly their eyes are pointed towards, and it doesn't make sense to me that it somehow increases her sensitivity in those areas. Also pretty un-sexy if the player isn't specifically into those fetishes. Like I spent about 40% of my time playing trying to fight against random armpit and foot fetish buildup, because I don't like those things. Every time an enemy focused on something like that, instead of enjoying the game, I had an internal goddammit... moment.

The things that break immersion/mood-killers are really small, compared to what the dev has accomplished in building this game, but they occur SO FREQUENTLY that enjoyment became difficult. Why does every enemy have a foot fetish so strong they'd rather jerk it than touch her?

It's like I've mentally got 2 different ratings for this game. 5 star and 2 star. 5 star for what it feels like this game might become, what this clearly capable dev could be building, but 2 stars in terms of present enjoyment of the existing content. Not because of how little content there is, but because of the fact that I can't really enjoy what's already there.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hoh the game is already 70% done ? Pretty fast progress.
Version 0.7 does not mean it's 70% done. That's not how versioning works. After 0.9 there could easily be a 0.10, 0.11 and so on. The dots are not decimal places, but separators between major updates (first number) and minor updates (second number).

Note: There are other ways to handle versioning, but usually it's done like I said.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
(not disagreeing or arguing with you here, but lemme get my soapbox out for a sec.)

I know it's in development, and a lot of content isn't there yet. That particular scene however *felt* like it's completed to the extent that it is planned to be, and I feel like it's indicative of a misunderstanding of what constitutes a proper buildup.

To be clear, I think this game so far is great. I think it's well built. I just think some specific directions that it looks like the dev is going towards (mechanically speaking) aren't all contributing positively, and wanted to point that out. (It's been a few weeks since I actually played, but seeing the update reminded me of some stuff I wanted to say.)

Like there's a lot of focus on what body part a given enemy is jacking off at, which doesn't really make sense to me. I don't understand why she'd even be paying attention to where exactly their eyes are pointed towards, and it doesn't make sense to me that it somehow increases her sensitivity in those areas. Also pretty un-sexy if the player isn't specifically into those fetishes. Like I spent about 40% of my time playing trying to fight against random armpit and foot fetish buildup, because I don't like those things. Every time an enemy focused on something like that, instead of enjoying the game, I had an internal goddammit... moment.

The things that break immersion/mood-killers are really small, compared to what the dev has accomplished in building this game, but they occur SO FREQUENTLY that enjoyment became difficult. Why does every enemy have a foot fetish so strong they'd rather jerk it than touch her?

It's like I've mentally got 2 different ratings for this game. 5 star and 2 star. 5 star for what it feels like this game might become, what this clearly capable dev could be building, but 2 stars in terms of present enjoyment of the existing content. Not because of how little content there is, but because of the fact that I can't really enjoy what's already there.
OK just wondering since I'm a mite tired, did I come off as a jerk in my prior comment?
And I completely agree with the foot and armpit thing, but I figure that was either bad rng or him making a certain enemies behave that way. But I'm opting for optimism, hoping that Velminth will add something to the defeat scenes at some point after cut ins and plot [and maybe less spiders.]. I know it's not really an answer, but...

I don't have a but.
1667079628813.png

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
already played this game many times. I don't want to play again( Does anyone have a save with a high level of lustful reputation? it's so long(

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
OK just wondering since I'm a mite tired, did I come off as a jerk in my prior comment?
Nope! You were fine. That's why I put the "lemme get my soapbox" bit in there, to show I wasn't offended or clapping back or anything. I had just been reminded of my original impressions of the game, which I had never gotten around to mentioning. And like any good narcissist, I am aware that my random opinion is of paramount importance, and the world had been unknowingly worse off for not having heard it yet.

I probably could have communicated that more clearly, but I was focused on remembering the game since it had been a little while.

Reactions: Davos2
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes