VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
How do i advance on chapter 2??
Work in Progress. There is no Chapter 2 as of now until we get a full game release. But even with that, there is still a LOT of work to be accomplished. They need to finish up all the enemy Cut-in Scenes, Boss scenes, Defeat Group scenes, stage layout, and side missions.

Reactions: Kageyama01

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It have dedicated vulkan compatible gpu.
Show me complex graphics in this game.
that says nothing about ur gpu...
go run dxdiag and then reply back

game has some animations, its also voiced. the overworld also has lot of details. 3gb is literally nothing to be concerned about unless ure running old pc

tomas7854

Jan 3, 2020
Click the button on the bottom left. There should be a "technique tree" button. Click that.
Thank you, also in the new zone, when you are in the dungeon with the tickler you have the option to kill and the other option you need something called reputation "explorer+" does anyone know how to get that reputation?

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Thank you, also in the new zone, when you are in the dungeon with the tickler you have the option to kill and the other option you need something called reputation "explorer+" does anyone know how to get that reputation?
Not sure really how to get the reputation, but I would most likely avoid the scene (or at least watch it and not save afterwards). I tried using the debug mode and had switched the option on and watched the scene, but it might be a bug, because as soon as i was done and walked out to the enemy area, the whole area was empty and Saria was permanently trapped. I would just wait until they fix it up a bit more, but I would assume it has to do with your intro stat selection (possibly, not sure).

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Do a LOT of sexual acts, only got that after gaining a lot of the passives (not sure the exact amount, didn't count). Picking that option leads to a soft lock unfortunately.

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know what's wrong; but with the newest update, all actions can be done except whatever requires 100 corruption, even if I'm well past 100 corruption.

Kageyama01

Dec 22, 2019
Work in Progress. There is no Chapter 2 as of now until we get a full game release. But even with that, there is still a LOT of work to be accomplished. They need to finish up all the enemy Cut-in Scenes, Boss scenes, Defeat Group scenes, stage layout, and side missions.
Thanks for the info.

Kageyama01

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know what's wrong; but with the newest update, all actions can be done except whatever requires 100 corruption, even if I'm well past 100 corruption.
Yeah, after the update all i encounter sexual acts are only massages, fingering and licking and i cant encounter anymore the vaginal and anal penetration and also the blowjob

Heo Quay

Jun 7, 2018
9 hours grinding corruption stat => still can't unlock any sex skill
please dev, Saria need reverse rape/sexual harass skill or at least some invite skill targeting each part of her body

May 25, 2017
please dev, Saria need reverse rape/sexual harass skill or at least some invite skill targeting each part of her body
make sure you're on 6.1 from the itch.io page. Actual sex doesn't actually activate in 6.0 due to a bug. You should be able to carry over your save file for no lost progress.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Because the enemies scale with your levels and being too high a lvl on a new patch with new stats and balance it's going to be broken.
Damn I always hated scaling levels. Thanks. better update then.

and I just meant if the enemies "level up" then how are you getting stronger exactly? Takes some fine tuning to be sure.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Is it confirmed that using the BJ option on Tickler breakes the game? Is there a way around it except not choosing that option?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Is your corruption 100 or over? Your will power needs to be below a certain level as well. Also yeah make sure you're playing on 6.1. I do agree that maybe some rebalancing to willpower and corruption should be considered though. Can get pretty rough at times especially with enemies that can do 40+ wp damage in a single attack.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lrjrt and Heo Quay
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes