VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
I reallly am looking forward to the final product. Gives of good vibes, though there is room for lots of improvements especially for the fighting. The overlays are kind of hindring and you can only find the skill tree by right-clicking instead of the ESC-menu... even the skill tree seemed more interesting in previous versions. As soon as willpower is down, it feels kinda off getting it back up especially when there is no sewing kits around (the clothing damage is nowhere explained, but leeches seem to have some kind of super power). The first fight could be a tutorial. Personally no fan of the voice - does not fit the character for me. wish there was an option to toggle voice (cause it is often times also too slow in comparison to the battle log). And I would like to see my choices from the beginning translated into stats... otherwise what is the point?

but anyways nice graphics (hopefully more in-fight stages) and good game on its way!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoPi

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
how can you do sex fights? I don't have the option to do any sex or being groped by the attackers. playing 6.0 don't know about 6.1 hotfix not posted here

nevermind: link here

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
??
thats nothing...

are you running it on a laptop from 2004??
it has decent animations and is voice so expect it to eat ram
I dont have game rig with 64 gigs of ram currently, yes, only highend notebook from 2014.
And its not only this specific game have such problem. Several other rpgm games that got updated recently also have same problem on my machine.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Several other rpgm games that got updated recently also have same problem on my machine.
Think that's probably more to do with your machine than the games themselves, an eight year old laptop is always going to be a barrier to some degree.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry but how do you access the massage parlor? Just wanna know if it's implemented yet and if it is, where can I find it

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Think that's probably more to do with your machine than the games themselves, an eight year old laptop is always going to be a barrier to some degree.
No, its something with the game. It still have enough computational powers and memory to launch chrome with more than 10 tabs.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Reeeaaaly needs a way to turn off armpit/feet (any specific body-part fetish, really.) Those instantly kill my enjoyment when mentioned.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I dont have game rig with 64 gigs of ram currently, yes, only highend notebook from 2014.
And its not only this specific game have such problem. Several other rpgm games that got updated recently also have same problem on my machine.
rpgm games will eat ram this ain't 2014 bud...
its usually the complex ones with lots of graphics to load, since you're using a laptop whats the gpu?? if its integrated then obvious thats your problem right there

u dont need 64gb just more than 8gb.

ARRRGHHH CHOCCO MOMMY UPDATE
SEXOOOOOO
Edit: I'd like to apologize due to recent behavior and the unsightly way I have portrayed myself in. Those were the words of a younger, more immature version of me.
bra ure on a site full of coomers
you need to behave lol there is no sjw twitter police here

just fap away and drool
i personally think mc for this game is better looking than karyenn prison or w/e

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
does killing boss like oscar after he fucked us will serve us later or can we kill these type of boss without repercussions ?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes