VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Does this game have future tags planned like (pregnancy (because of the creampie), transformation and others) or will it be limited to the current ones? Because I looked on patreon and didn't find anything talking about it.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
this game is good. they should add rape animation in battle. i don't want to read the text about them fuck her or handjob.
I would like to kindly ask can anyone confirm if there are decent enough rape animations or art for this game yet? I wanna play the game because the art is gorgeous but seeing there is no rape tag I just wanna ask first

Reactions: junior20000

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
Oh also if you're playing an old overleveled save with enemy stats adjusted to levels now, I suggest a new save or you'll get boinked.
bug spotted, bribing the tickler into distracting the goons causes the UI to lock up. can't interact with the doors, can't open the Esc pause menu or the right click menu. lower left button still works for getting into the inventory screen and all, but the softlock remains. reloading the save/quitting and starting again doesn't work saria rebugged.png

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i like when devs dont use UPY model,but i've been here for some time and dont hope for anything for not be disappointed.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
game looks great so far, aslong as he dont start working on another game at the same time he will get muh money

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I'll give valid criticism later but for now the one I will give the most is. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, separate VA and Sounds Volume into its own bar. Whyyyyyyy is that the same bar? I'm so confused! I like the VA but I hate sound effects in RPGM games, and Music and menu effects...ETC. So I can't turn off the sound effects without turning down the VA.... thats a no no.

SorannaEternal

Feb 3, 2018
I like what I'm seeing so far in this game, people have commented plenty on how it's in the same vein as KP and how much they don't like how the Willpower bar and corruption values work, so I won't comment on all that. I will, however, focus on the gameplay; it's very rough. I think the gameplay is pretty self-explanatory, I've seen some people complain that some values or mechanics aren't clearly explained, but I like the process of discovery and assumption. It's nothing crazy, as far as I've seen, so I think the lack of a hand-holdy tutorial is fine.

The big issue here is that I seemingly cannot progress past certain points. 0.6 is my first time trying this game, so maybe this is a bug with this version, but enemies seem to scale up with you, and possibly faster than you. I got to the crashed battle ship and couldn't make it past the spider enemies. They dealt too much damage too consistently and took too little damage when I attacked them. I was stuck trying to recover my stamina for turns in a row just to give myself enough time to get two more attacks out. I got fed up with it and turned on the cheats to give myself a ton more experience. I did a couple fights and got up to rank 20-something only to find that every fight got harder. Enemies in the beginning (roughmen and troglodytes), which previously were dealing anywhere from 2-5 damage when I had about 90 stamina were consistently dealing 20+ damage when I had less than 200 stamina. The most basic and weakest of enemies have seemingly outscaled me, making leveling not only pointless but counter-productive. Is this intended or a bug? Is this what the "Resistance" stat is? I assumed that was a defensive stat. The only benefit to levelling at this point would be that I can kill enemies slightly faster, and my skills use up less of a percentage of my stamina, but that's nowhere powerful enough to get me past enemies that are going to KO me in 4 hits regardless of my level. I hope this is fixed in some way, assuming it's not intended. I also hope it's not intended.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
anyone got 6.1?
I mean... it's free on the itch.io lol.

Also @ Soranna, I'd think it's not intended from the patch notes, twas a recent change to have them level alongside you, but maybe the numbers were a bit wrong

Reactions: Volxie
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes