RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The time cycle icon is there; the small day, evening, and night symbol at the top-right corner of the screen. They are easier to see in darker renders. For the freezing part, I'm assuming that the issue highly likely would be coming from your end. Because the constant freezing and crashing haven't been experienced by my beta testers. There must be a program in your computer that is clashing with RPG MV while running.
I'm not have this issue with other games, this is in play, not leaving game. Regardless, if no one else has this issue then it isn't an issue.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Is there a bug in the latest update? The game will not work on Gamcore
I'm very sorry to say that the original game is for Windows. The game hasn't officially been ported into android. Gamecore was kind enough to do it independently. The best thing to do now would be either using a laptop/computer or wait for gamecore to update the android version in its website

Apr 27, 2020
I'm very sorry to say that the original game is for Windows. The game hasn't officially been ported into android. Gamecore was kind enough to do it independently. The best thing to do now would be either using a laptop/computer or wait for gamecore to update the android version in its website
Is there an android version forthcoming? Or should a request be made on their forum to update the android version?

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Got to the end of update but diary is still showing a missing scene "Take a bath in day or evening wearing Kemben". Doing so does not do anything. All I get is "Sasha is clean now".

Reactions: fazthestampede

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Got to the end of update but diary is still showing a missing scene "Take a bath in day or evening wearing Kemben". Doing so does not do anything. All I get is "Sasha is clean now".
Clearly this entire quest chain is a lie. "Sasha is clean now" is fake news. We know Sasha is a dirt, dirt girl.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Do you have plans to release an andorid or mac compatible version? I so want to play this game
I thank you for being compassionate. It will be my best interest to finally have an android version in the next update. Apparently for now, I'm still experimenting to go to that direction. You are very welcome to join my discord server, so whenever the 1st .apk is released, you can be one of the beta testers :giggle:

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I made a silly questionnaire to aid Sasha's research. Your answers will help the game's development in a significant level.
Here's the link:

There is a prize in the end, claim it! :giggle:

Caine_Rush

Jun 12, 2017
After panic attack and sleeping on bench, I go East and see Rama but fisherman tells me to hide. Where? Can't go back to the school. If I go in Linn's house, I get stuck - can't do anything or even get back out. Can get near other people but none of them respond except the fisherman who doesn't help. Looks like a bug to me!
Load your last save file before you messed with the save editor to set Exhibitionism to 99 and Insecurity to 0 and play the game normally. There are a bunch of checks associated with those values. They aren't just for show.
Don't ask me how I know ( ̄ー ̄;

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Is there a save editor in the game?! Could you please tell me how to access it?

Thanks in advance.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes