RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks not sure what other task needs to be completed. I cannot go to other places as Map is needed.
They are not in order, been a while since I did that. There are 3 small map areas. If no twinkle, go on, but bus all the way left, venders in middle with Rama's house, and right is farm and house, river to bath in.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
sk_cool From there, go to Linn's house by stepping on the school's gate, entering the bus, then you'll be able to enter linn's house. Afterwards, you'll find another cutscene in the market which leads to collecting flowers both in the school's parking lot. Then, talk to the female farmer for more flowers, it'll allow to go south from sasha's house to the deep forest. (I should create a walkthrough. Thanks for reminding me.)
ironymaan Very glad to see a trigun fan!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
sk_cool From there, go to Linn's house by stepping on the school's gate, entering the bus, then you'll be able to enter linn's house. Afterwards, you'll find another cutscene in the market which leads to collecting flowers both in the school's parking lot. Then, talk to the female farmer for more flowers, it'll allow to go south from sasha's house to the deep forest. (I should create a walkthrough. Thanks for reminding me.)
ironymaan Very glad to see a trigun fan!
OK, still no idea how to go South. Keep getting apples, but can't get rid of them. Sometimes can be in underwear in house, other times not. Vague as to what time it is, usually a add-on indicator on the top of screen.
Otherwise nice. Stuck on bathing scene, tried different times for several days, nothing new. No idea of points to trigger, only ? in diary.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Bobber Tail The best way to see how far you've gone with the story in the current version you're playing is by visiting Sasha's diary on PC. If there are no longer any question marks, it means that you have reached all cutscenes in the current version. South doesn't have new content and neither does the bathing scene. The next update will help players who have difficulty in seeing what day it is by having a symbol on the top right.
starkj The game will mainly focus on exhibitionism, but it will also have many other fetishes as the story continuous.

Reactions: taboo22

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Bobber Tail The best way to see how far you've gone with the story in the current version you're playing is by visiting Sasha's diary on PC. If there are no longer any question marks, it means that you have reached all cutscenes in the current version. South doesn't have new content and neither does the bathing scene. The next update will help players who have difficulty in seeing what day it is by having a symbol on the top right.
starkj The game will mainly focus on exhibitionism, but it will also have many other fetishes as the story continuous.
Like I said, the last ? is for bathing scene that doesn't happen.

Reactions: fazthestampede

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
At some point, after the excuse-undress party of the girls, just after receiving the sex exploration book, the game keeps bringing up:

failed to load: audio\se\femalw%20gasps%20-idalize1.ogg

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
At some point, after the excuse-undress party of the girls, just after receiving the sex exploration book, the game keeps bringing up:

failed to load: audio\se\femalw%20gasps%20-idalize1.ogg

(download from MEGA)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How do I do fishing? I do have a fishing rod and the fisherman had me fishing with him one time, but I can't equip/deploy the fishin rod, and standing by the water merely has me talk to the duck.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I still can't. Standing next to the text and the fisherman, she will only talk to the duck. What am I doing wrong?

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Arikania Yes, the audio "\se\femalw%20gasps%20-idalize1.ogg" was a bug that I missed, totally a human error. The solution would be saving your game, close your game's window, reopen it, and load. The bug will no longer be a problem in this month's release :)
About the fish predicament, you are doing correctly so far. There is only one scene with the fisherman, as the next scene with is still being developed. One of the tricks to see whether you've missed a scene or how far you've gone is to open "Sasha's Diary". There you'll be able to see any missing scenes if there are still question marks floating around.

ironymaan Of course I wouldn't mind. Here's the release date(s):
Tier 3 (Love) & 4 (Repopulate) : Saturday, March 11th 2023
Tier 2 (Live) : Wednesday, March 15th 2023
Tier 1 (Stay) : Sunday, March 19th 2023
Public release : Wednesday, March 22th 2023
(I also notice that you're a fan of Sakrilas's Casey's Fall and Aperturestudio's downfall of corruption. I love those two so much too)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
(P.S. I just downloaded today's update from your Patreon)

Then, how am I to progress the game? After selling the fruits,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but apart from that, I didn't find anything anymore. Now, I'm just selling fruit every day in order to decrease her insecurity.

I found another bug yet that you may want to know about: When she wears her normal clothes, she can change into her underwear. But when she's wearing her kemben, she's too insecure for it. So I need to do: change from kemben to local outfit --> change from local outfit to bra+panties.

Reactions: fazthestampede
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes