RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
But correct me, did you use old save files? If that error happens and unrelated to old save files, then it's something else entirely.
first time i started the game today? yes i used an old save, then i thought "maybe the save doesn't work, let's try a new run of the game", so i did, skipped the prologue and after talking with the three guys next to Sasha's house, i tried to save and that error appeared again.

Also you should work on this lack of retro-compatibility with save-files, with rpgmaker-based games is like the most important issue to fix.

Update: new error but once i click retry...it went on just fine but it repeats itself like at every action and click i do like opening the menù, changing clothes and during dialogues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fazthestampede

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
first time i started the game today? yes i used an old save, then i thought "maybe the save doesn't work, let's try a new run of the game", so i did, skipped the prologue and after talking with the three guys next to Sasha's house, i tried to save and that error appeared again.
I see. Yes, your old save file that was copy-pasted into your save folder is clashing with the game's new coding. The game is considering it "alien". This is mainly due to major programming upgrade that I did from V.0.1.7c to V.0.1.8d. The solution would be erasing your old save files from the save folder you've copied and you're good to go. :)

Reactions: jinxpowpow69

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I see. Yes, your old save file that was copy-pasted into your save folder is clashing with the game's new coding. The game is considering it "alien". This is mainly due to major programming upgrade that I did from V.0.1.7c to V.0.1.8d. The solution would be erasing your old save files from the save folder you've copied and you're good to go. :)
i edited my post and added some stuff, please re-read

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017

Also you should work on this lack of retro-compatibility with save-files, with rpgmaker-based games is like the most important issue to fix.

Update: new error but once i click retry...it went on just fine but it repeats itself like at every action and click i do like opening the menù, changing clothes and during dialogues
Thank you for the bug report. The loading error for the audio is fixed now thanks to you :) . The best solution for that bug is to rewind the scene right before it happened and use "speedrunner mode" on key item in order to skip it and stop the continuous warning. Then, toggle the speedrun off mode after scene is skipped. For the issue in loading old save files, I've been researching in how to do that in a safe way and fingers crossed, it'll be possible in the next-next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: jinxpowpow69

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for the bug report. The loading error for the audio is fixed now thanks to you :) . The best solution for that bug is to rewind the scene right before it happened and use "speedrunner mode" on key item in order to skip it and stop the continuous warning. Then, toggle the speedrun off mode after scene is skipped. For the issue in loading old save files, I've been researching in how to do that in a safe way and fingers crossed, it'll be possible in the next-next update
my solution was to re-download the game all over again XD

probably related to the file in the save-folder, maybe the Global file

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1784190

Overview:
You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village.
This decision was due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father.
While conducting her research, she experienced constant culture shocks that slowly revealed her true nature.
It's as if this journey only helped reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: fazthestampede - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Your future plans include urination, how about including scat as an option? Incest? Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes