RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
luchettodj94 TechnoParagon Sangoku25
Thanks for the bug and crash report, Lads. Those bug and crash reports are being solved as we speak. I'm very confident that I finally found the reasons why. I'm implementing a prominent solution to prevent the game from potential crashes in future updates.
pandemonium Haha, nice one. That is true and F95 warned me about it back in March 2022. So, the title for this game is "Sasha's Story -Culture Shock" exclusively for f95. heavenly pete there will be many of those as the story unfolds^^
Having issue with what to do, quest says do things, but I can't do anything. Linn's says next update at door, but says do in quest. Can't read the book.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
theleon Thank you for your feedback :giggle:
1) This will be the heart of the gameplay. It's been implemented in game though in its beginning. For example, when entering Linn's house, we need exhibitionism level above 3. This will continue with more "simple" challenges in order to go higher and bolder
2) I love truth or dare too. yaaay.
3) Accidental revealing, miscommunication, and culture shocks are the key to the story and how Sasha becomes more aligned to the fetish nature that she'll seek.

Bobber Tail Hi bobber tail my buddy. Nice seeing you here again. For the book, it will only be accessible if done at night and wearing "local clothes". The description of the daytime is on the quest log. But, after that, there will be 2 more H-scenes that appear to be having programming issues. Therefore, I'll be posting a new version of a game with a direct save file after this comment section. Thanks for playing bobber.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Hi, Morning, morning.
I realized that there has been a strange occurrence where some players were & were not able to see the H-scenes for:
  • Fish merchant in the market (Evening -when exhibitionism level is above 6)
  • Fisherman in West side (Night -after obtaining fishing rod)
Then, I realized that I did a mistake in the coding that got mixed up. There's no excuse and I apologize. Therefore, here is the totally correct version V.0.1.7c for those who haven't seen the two H-scenes above:

V017c-extra.jpg

Culture shock [V.0.1.7c] -Extra

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  1. Directly go to load game/continue and choose the 1st save file I have inserted
  2. The game will start near the fish merchant with all the status and items you may have had in your gameplay. (right after you managed to read the book at night and prance around in undies)
  3. Due to my realization towards in-game crashes that has been happening since day 1, I'm confident to say that I finally found solid reasons why. Fingers crossed, the next update will not have any issues with game crashing any longer.
  4. Thank you very much for your generous support and please have an amazing week.
-Cheers!

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
You can manually preload the image and add an event listener to the preloader so that it only switches the image once it's actually loaded; otherwise it'll unload the previous frame before it finishes loading the new one which causes the flickering.

Basically, instead of using the Show Picture command for "Image Name Here", use a script call:
Code:
ImageManager.loadPicture("Image Name Here").addLoadListener(bitmap => $gameScreen.showPicture(pictureId, "Image Name Here", origin, x, y, scaleX, scaleY, opacity, blendMode );
You could also use the to make all the animation frames part of one giant image so it loads them all at once, but it's pretty buggy. You'd also need to delete spritesheets without errors, and for some reason they tend to forget that they're spritesheets when the map transitions, so you have to clear and reload them with every transition.
Thank you very much, trashlab I can sense I'm speaking to a person who has higher skills in programming language in RPG maker than me. I will see them through and study them with my capacity. Those are very much appreciated.

Reactions: Blake639

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There will be lesbian content as Sasha is bi ^^. There will be options for the players to choose whenever sex scenes occur. They will lead to different reactions.
If i play her she is lesbian...that being said, can i play her or are dicks unavoidable? Just asking because "will be" dont means "are already" ;)

Reactions: fazthestampede

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
theleon Thank you for your feedback :giggle:
1) This will be the heart of the gameplay. It's been implemented in game though in its beginning. For example, when entering Linn's house, we need exhibitionism level above 3. This will continue with more "simple" challenges in order to go higher and bolder
2) I love truth or dare too. yaaay.
3) Accidental revealing, miscommunication, and culture shocks are the key to the story and how Sasha becomes more aligned to the fetish nature that she'll seek.

Bobber Tail Hi bobber tail my buddy. Nice seeing you here again. For the book, it will only be accessible if done at night and wearing "local clothes". The description of the daytime is on the quest log. But, after that, there will be 2 more H-scenes that appear to be having programming issues. Therefore, I'll be posting a new version of a game with a direct save file after this comment section. Thanks for playing bobber.
Used the save, got the one scene, tried several times to use fishing rod, nothing as not sure where exactly to go. Had 3 apples before, but can't find them now. No way of knowing what time or day it is. Will start a fresh game and see if it goes better.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Used the save, got the one scene, tried several times to use fishing rod, nothing as not sure where exactly to go. Had 3 apples before, but can't find them now. No way of knowing what time or day it is. Will start a fresh game and see if it goes better.
Bobber Tail The next step after the market merchant scene would be talking to the fisherman on the right-corner of West side map (the 1st map) but only at night time. There will be "..." balloon popping on his head :) Virulenz It is possible, but the possibility of having male intercourse will be huge due to the direction Sasha will go. But, I'll keep in mind to always insert a lesbian option. Keep reminding me, mkay?

Reactions: Blake639

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
After anxiety attack, go west from market to the school's entrance and there's a twinkle twinkle on the blue bench, click that one.
I appreciate the answer. I should have been more specific, after that when you go back to the west village and the fish seller tells you to hide from the cops, I have no idea where to hide. I went in the leaders house but just got stuck unable to talk to anyone

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
vorris Use the latest version [it's on this page] and follow the instruction mentioned by the dev. Then, make Sasha sleep until night, you will see a fisher man with a sign waiting to be talked to. Frank Chateau there is a blue twinkle twinkle on the fish merchant's left crate. You need to click/touch it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

vorris

May 23, 2017
vorris Use the latest version [it's on this page] and follow the instruction mentioned by the dev. Then, make Sasha sleep until night, you will see a fisher man with a sign waiting to be talked to. Frank Chateau there is a blue twinkle twinkle on the fish merchant's left crate. You need to click/touch it.
yeah i found it sorry guys and thank you :)

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I found myself making a short comic for an intermezzo and entertainment between updates. The story happens after "We love you, Miss Ria" ended and before "Sasha's story -Culture Shock" started. It was requested by a friend. Have a great week, everyone.

The Confession [Bonus Chapter] :
Page_1.png

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
I really like the idea and the setting but this game is now just a buggy mess with barely any content. I'll be back in a few month and hope it will be worth playing

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes