RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone.
I appreciate the feedback & response you've been giving. I find them very uplifting & great for further development. That being said, here's my response:

Pacing
I understand for most of you might've felt the pacing is too fast or too much. This is due to the fact that Culture shock is a sequel, not a beginning of one story in a whole. Ana, Rama, Linn, Rey, Nene, Zir, Soni, and many more were all in the prequel. Therefore, It's my job to introduce the players who haven't read or known "We love you, Ria" to stay true to the prequel's character development. The fast pacing you're experiencing is me bringing you up to speed of how the dominant side characters affect Sasha & the new world she'll be living in. If this weren't a sequel, i'd be using a totally different approach. Though i'm not perfect, i personally believe this is one of the most effective methods in story telling a sequel to a new audience.

Game mechanics
The version u played is a prologue -not yet the main gameplay. I admit in order to avoid this confusion, I should've named it "Culture Shock (prologue)" instead. Additionally, there are many other games that are more brutal in their prologues; they give cutscenes without a single bit of movements/freedom. In my case, though limited, i tried to give movements/inventory mechanics to introduce how to utilize buttons and future movements.

Game size
The image, effect, and programming style i'm going with do bring consequences. One of them is the potentially big size of the game. If that is the one of the elements i must sacrifice in order to reach the standards for a game i wish to create, i believe it's a fair deal. Trust me, I tried to cut the size into half and a quarter of the current size, but i didn't like the image quality results. Again, though i'm not the best, my priority is quality.

Variables
V.0.1.6b marks as the end of prologue. If you look closely, exhibitionism and insecurity have been added to your inventory. This hints that from now on, it's all up to you of how the variables play out. Future H-scenes will be unlocked only with a specific condition of the exhibitionism & insecurity stats you have. That is the gameplay i'm, of course, heading towards to. The events will be divided into three time zones; day, evening and night.

Conclusion
One of the most dangerous things known to mankind is false promises. Though i cannot promise other things or how things will be created precisely as mentioned above, but i'll do my best to fulfill one of my bucket lists; creating a fun H-Rpg with exhibitionism as its main theme.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Pacing
I understand for most of you might've felt the pacing is too fast or too much. This is due to the fact that Culture shock is a sequel, not a beginning of one story in a whole. Ana, Rama, Linn, Rey, Nene, Zir, Soni, and many more were all in the prequel. Therefore, It's my job to introduce the players who haven't read or known "We love you, Ria" to stay true to the prequel's character development. The fast pacing you're experiencing is me bringing you up to speed of how the dominant side characters affect Sasha & the new world she'll be living in. If this weren't a sequel, i'd be using a totally different approach. Though i'm not perfect, i personally believe this is one of the most effective methods in story telling a sequel to a new audience.
Thanks for answering in here ;)
Where can we find " We love you, Ria " ?

Reactions: fazthestampede

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
I've got a feeling the dev's inspired by oneone1, but without battle system. It's text heavy for those who enjoy reading, but it also provides massive CGs and details in clicking miscellaneous stuffs. I mean, it's only been the prologue but the CGs are already a lot. If the dev keeps it this way while providing more free roaming, this game might as well become dangerously potential in being very unique.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This really should just be a Kinetic Novel in Ren'Py, to be honest, cause it's a pointless choice followed by 30 minutes of dialogue, then another pointless choice leading to another 30 minutes of dialogue. The renders are cool. The story is cool. But, it's really just too much dialogue in between choices, with no place to save for long periods of time.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
....did i reach the end? After she flashed the village and fainted and took a bath .

Where do you go? She says she needs to find Anna but i can't find a way out

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Update to Culture Shock V.0.1.7c

LINK:

Mega

Changelog:
-Fixed bugs
-Proofread
-Applied daytime system
considering that the latest update posted here is v1.6b MAAAAAYBE you should write down everything that is in v1.7(including 1.7, 1.7a and 1.7b)

just to show IF the update is worth it...because if between v1.6b and 1.7c the only differences are fixed bugs, grammar-fixing and a daytime system...then the update will look like it isn't worth downloading ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Sasha's Story - Culture Shock 0.1.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes