RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
As a start, it looks interesting, but hard to form any proper opinion as we haven't really seen the game yet. Hopefully, it will utilize rpgm system and its strength well and won't be another tunnel game.

Reactions: fazthestampede

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I haven't downloaded it yet and I have some questions:
1° She is virgin?
2° Will she be able to walk around naked?
3° Will you have vaginal sex?

Reactions: goodbyerobbie

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
mbak e so smeksie and hotz... I'm not into female protag rpgm, but I still can enjoy it.
Anyway good luck, and hope you don't forget about "keep focus" with the story tho not just straight to the CGs...

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
JoeTermin There will be sex and creampie. For pregnancy, I'm still considering it.
bamachine I personally always enjoy guilty pleasures that involves consent. Never been a fan of rape and violence, unless it is utilized as a brief bad ending. I hold on to consensual sexual activities, but with juggling shyness and confidence of the MC.
Draintheswamp All I can say is that it isn't impossible, but we're still far away from that to happen ^^
Azal012 I'm glad that as a fellow RPG lover, you know your taste well. The game will not be a tunnel, it'll be open with switches and variables and effects in each result.
CDM This is still an early version (1st update), she wont be able to walk around naked, (yet). This current update is an introduction so no sex is involved (yet). And yes, she is still a virgin^^

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I love this type of game and the writing was really good. I instantly felt a connection to the characters because the conversation with the characters had a lovely flow.
I was only disapointed when it ended so soon and I cannot wait to see more.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well this looks interesting thus far. Not too keen on how much the universe seems to be trying to make the MC suffer but it's rather light for an exhibitionism game so I guess I'm left to ask just how confident/assertive is Sasha planned to be able to get? Cus if she gets to the point where she willingly exposes herself and enjoys it and the control she has in doing so, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

The girl you meet at the end of this demo seems like she'll be fun so here's to hoping for more stuff with her and maybe something like an exclusive relationship if that's at all a thing that might happen in this game.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
GlitchDoll I deeply appreciate your compassion. It'll go a long way.
xeivous I'm very glad that your preference is similar to where this game's direction is going. Sasha, though leading to a path that involves exhibitionism, will not be losing her ability to react realistically. She'll be assertive and even if she wanted the "thing" to happen, she will be having full control and aware. For Ana, just like in WLYMR, she'll be one of the strong plot devices in the story ^^

Jan 19, 2021
When you start the game you get the question if you played "We love you miss Ria"
Is that game also available on F95zone?

Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
MC is really cute, and I like that you said you "enjoy guilty pleasures that involves consent". I much rather have a accidental circumstance kinda open the way then someone just taking the girl by force. Will definitely keep an eye on this!

(PS: If you opt for pregnancy please make it avoidable, I get that it's a thing but it's a huge turn-off for me)

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Azal012 I'm glad that as a fellow RPG lover, you know your taste well. The game will not be a tunnel, it'll be open with switches and variables and effects in each result.

That sounds exciting. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes