RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did you check your inventory? There is a smartphone to try and phone your contact. That helps progress the story along.

Just wanted to say I played a little bit before going to work. Really like what I've seen so far. Will play more later. Good job!
OK thanks, I did check the phone but didn't see that option, I'll try again.

Reactions: menatv

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
the renders are beautiful, the MC is sexy, very promising, good luck.
I haven't seen what Bobo and Yoyo look like, I want to see what they look like. Maybe Bobo and Yoyo have peers in Pelengi village? Maybe they will join forces for Sasha, maybe they will compete? who knows?

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
rKnight I love they way you edited your image on the fat black leeches part. lol. Sasha's personality will gradually develop as the story goes from being overly shy to confident and assertive. I'm glad you pointed that out.
onurcamel Thank you. Yoyo and Bobo aren't be the most handsome or charming kids around but they will play their roles to Sasha's upcoming predicaments^^ (btw, I like your profile picture, I read the manga back in the days. Legendary sequence)
sztajn Yes, she's still green ^^

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Good concept but i find the part after the bus a time gate one square with space to proceed? also will the outfit thing be selectable in the future?

Oh and the leaches part both ways leads to underwear? kinda defeats the multi path situation does it not?

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Looks nice, renders are awesome, but after seeing amount of content... it's make me cry, absolutely nothing, even if version was 0.0001, but it's 0.15 really?))

Reactions: jkj54

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
jkj54 Yes, that is true. This early version is a demo to show how the mechanics and options work. But, some options in the future might lead into different reactions and effects. There will be different outfits and people will react differently in each outfit/costume she wears.
walt_bob Thank you, and I could've used the numbering incorrectly. So, if the game now is V.0.15, it means that I have 85 more attempts/updates before it reaches completion. I could be wrong but I think it's better than having "V.2.4.5 type" and starting from there. lol.
HansDampf788 Thank you. I hope there will something for everyone in some parts of the game and story

• Wow
Reactions: jkj54

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Will there be vaginal sex/rape/creampie/pregnancy? If yes please add the relevant tags, many people use them to filter out games (please check other tags as well :) )

Reactions: goodbyerobbie

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Will keep an eye on this one. Hopefully there will never be any non-con included. If so, it might be one of those rare gems I have found on here.

Reactions: fazthestampede
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes