RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
Nice game so far, but the pace is too quick.

And i hope you will add more to the exhibitionist concept on the game.
MC is great, and her friends is also fine

Just a personal suggestion, maybe add a feature to change outfit and character will react differently to certain outfit.

Good luck, I'm waiting for more.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
UPDATE:
Culture Shock V.0.1.6b -Public Release

LINK (Windows):

V0.1.6b
Changelog:
- Added 60 CGs (including dialogues images)
- H event 1 before speech
- H event 2 before speech
- Speech event
- H event 3 before bath
- Bath scene
- Added Ria as cover intro
- Change Game cover
- Added patron names in credits
- limited free roam

Misc:
- Punctuations fixed
- Added safe automated save option before cutscenes
- Inventory updated
- Spelling and grammar fixed

Oct 4, 2017
Is the update bugged or am I just an idiot (entirely possible)? I start a new game, use the phone, but then the exit on the bottom of the screen still says "I shouldn't wander around the woods alone / I should contact someone", and there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.

Reactions: Karminator

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Is the update bugged or am I just an idiot (entirely possible)? I start a new game, use the phone, but then the exit on the bottom of the screen still says "I shouldn't wander around the woods alone / I should contact someone", and there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.
you have to go to the top of the screen after using the cell phone. as a fellow idiot, it also took me way to long to figure this out as well

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
her interdiction to the village is really stupid and unrealistic, but it is a game it cam be excused. What is horrible is the length of the start, i hope it is the start. I have been clicking like insane for 20 minutes and there are hardly any game components. Is this a VN?

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
Lednacek Chill bro, this is the dev's 2nd update. Plus, at the end of the game you can clearly see we can free roam. So I believe it indicates the game components will start after this update.

Reactions: fazthestampede
May 28, 2022
This is the best possible demo how NOT to do a RPGM game. Movement of the character is abused only to get on your nerves between the chapters of clicking through a story similar to a visual novel. Even wonderful CG and somewhat fresh twist cannnot help to save this game from being a pain in the arse instead of fun. Why even publish a game if it ends where it should start. At least there should be a (limited - or even temporary possibility to use other clothes, maybe just in the room). But the pinnacle of it all is this sick mobile phone twist at the beginning - why the hell would you do that? It's plain cruelty and nonsense.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Lednacek & dawnguard V.0.1.6b marks as the end of the prologue (lengthy cutscenes). After this, there will be gameplays, changing clothes, and game components you're looking for. Everything will be in good time.;)
Demoness_Kiss Thank you. Are planned-tags the tags above this OP? (I'm new in f95). Plus, can you guide me how to do it? I'd love to add some new tags^^

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Demoness_Kiss Thank you. Are planned-tags the tags above this OP? (I'm new in f95). Plus, can you guide me how to do it? I'd love to add some new tags^^
AS FAR AS I KNOW, you can ask to have the power to edit this single thread and then(by editing) in the Tag-spoiler or Developer Notes-spoiler, you write the planned tags/what people will most likely see in the game(in the future)

Reactions: fazthestampede

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Lednacek & dawnguard V.0.1.6b marks as the end of the prologue (lengthy cutscenes). After this, there will be gameplays, changing clothes, and game components you're looking for. Everything will be in good time.;)
i am happy that this is just the prologue, i would really welcome a possibility to either move through it faster or skip it in later game play.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes