RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. I meant more of is it already known what new stuff will be included in the next update? Possibilty to go to the pub (inn?), more quests, (including the fish seller), etc.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Arcachnar. There will be 3-4 main H scenes followed by the continuity of H scenes from previous version, and together with 2 cutscenes. The game will have upgraded customized window, gameplay design, sound effects and music. Trying my best for reaching the deadline but I've been sick in the past 10 days. Now I'm fully recovering.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi MotionAlex ironymaan

There had been a 2-week delay due to my spouse being very ill. Now everything is slowly turning back to normal. Thus, Information related to the release date(s):
Tier 3 &4 : December 16th 2022
Tier 2: December 20th
Tier 1: December 23rd
Public release: December 25th
I appreciate your positivity towards the progress you've been giving

djoal That's very kind of you to say that! Bless your heart.

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
Hi MotionAlex ironymaan

There had been a 2-week delay due to my spouse being very ill. Now everything is slowly turning back to normal. Thus, Information related to the release date(s):
Tier 3 &4 : December 16th 2022
Tier 2: December 20th
Tier 1: December 23rd
Public release: December 25th
I appreciate your positivity towards the progress you've been giving

djoal That's very kind of you to say that! Bless your heart.

Eyyo thanks for your public information here..

And Let's hope your spouse get well and everything's alright on your life, good luck with the game and as i said before i look forward to play it

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
UPDATE

Sasha's Story -Culture Shock V.0.1.8d

Changelog V.0.1.7c -V.0.1.8d:
Fixed spelling
Finished proofreading V.0.1.7c
Solved flickering issues
Solved crashing issues
Smoothed out transition between maps
Created dining map
Created linn's storage room map
Created chief's inside house map
Window skin is now customized
Save window customized
Added H-stats in main menu
Added 2 more traits: Submissive and Dominant
Created recollection room
Created "Speedrunner mode" (allows you to skip cutscenes)
Added PC scene(s)
Added Linn scene 1
Added buss scene 2
Added Jogging scene 1
Added Selling fruit scene 1
Reduced image cache overload

Last edited:

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
Same Problem

Update: tried to start a new game, i skipped the prologue but once i tried to save, this error/bug appeared
That's strange because mine works just fine. I'm able to save and load normally.

could it be because you guys are using old save files/copy pasting old saves to the new version? I recommend not to, because it doesn't work that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's strange because mine works just fine. I'm able to save and load normally.

could it be because you guys are using old save files/copy pasting old saves to the new version? I recommend not to, because it doesn't work that way.
still the dev in the changelog stated that old saves were fine now...so...maybe is an actual problem?

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
still the dev in the changelog stated that old saves were fine now...so...maybe is an actual problem?
I think what the dev meant by "You can load in game now" is that you can "load" the game while being in-game (with your new saves w/ the current version). it doesnt mean we can "load old save files"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No I think what the dev meant by "You can load in game now" is that you can "load" the game while being in-game (with your new saves w/ the current version). it doesnt mean we can "loading old save files"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i guess we'll wait his replies

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Same Problem

Update: tried to start a new game, i skipped the prologue but once i tried to save, this error/bug appeared
I see. That problem appears when we use old save files. It seems that my changelog " Save file upgrade (you can now load in game)" is misunderstood. jinxpowpow69 is right. The game hasn't got to the level of coding where we are able to use old save files. Every update needs to be separated from previous ones. Therefore, I've inserted a save file on slot 5, so you can load your game of which position isn't far from where you might have saved before

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes