RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
benaben95 Hey, thank you! Ohaha, I see. Though won't be many oldmen content, it doesn't mean I wont include it someday
kodokbakar makasih ya bung. Berarti konten cowo vs cewe atau nge-highlight cowonya sj?
redwind21 That's so nice of you to say that. May I know which part? is it the "female gasps -idalize1"?

Reactions: MotionAlex

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
After panic attack and sleeping on bench, I go East and see Rama but fisherman tells me to hide. Where? Can't go back to the school. If I go in Linn's house, I get stuck - can't do anything or even get back out. Can get near other people but none of them respond except the fisherman who doesn't help. Looks like a bug to me!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After panic attack and sleeping on bench, I go East and see Rama but fisherman tells me to hide. Where? Can't go back to the school. If I go in Linn's house, I get stuck - can't do anything or even get back out. Can get near other people but none of them respond except the fisherman who doesn't help. Looks like a bug to me!
there are sparkling dots...like one right next the fisherman, next to a crate

Reactions: fazthestampede

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
There will be a blue sparkle near the crates :)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
after getting the sex book from anna and laying on the bed a trying to read i keep getting a "failed to load" message and i have to keep clicking the retry button over and over to progress.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
after getting the sex book from anna and laying on the bed a trying to read i keep getting a "failed to load" message and i have to keep clicking the retry button over and over to progress.
When it pops up just click retry and then quickly save your game. When you reload that save it'll bypass the issue.
Seems like the issue is from a missing audio file which has already been mentioned above.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
After that event he gave me 10 fish. The counter for the objective didn't update, though, and I can't seem to fish anywhere and in any way anymore.

Am I missing something?
Hi! That was my fault in not synching the number of fish caught with the displayed variables in Quest log. This is due to the scene not yet being created ^^. But, you can always use Sasha's Diary as a gauge of which scene you've missed or what need to be done for each update. (as long as there is no question marks, it means that you've completed the version)

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
Showing a Fix for the audio bug.
I Got this error message: "Failed to load: audio/se/female%20gasps%20-idalize1.ogg"

I went into the folder shown above " WWW/audio/se "
and found a file with this name " femalegasps_idalize1.rpgmvo "
Notice the error message it says "%20" in a few spots
- in coding language that means "SPACE".

so make a COPY of the file that doesn't work.
Rename the copy to this: " female gasps -idalize1.rpgmvo "
You'll notice I also changed the Underscore " _ " to a dash" - " because it more closely matches the original error message.

IT WORKED. SOUND ERROR FIXED. Pressed Retry - the sound played. I didn't even have to close the game to fix it.

I hope this helps anyone with an audio glitch. It's all based on a small typo in the coding.

Last edited:

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Showing a Fix for the audio bug.
I Got this error message: "Failed to load: audio/se/female%20gasps%20-idalize1.ogg"

I went into the folder shown above " WWW/audio/se "
and found a file with this name " femalegasps_idalize1.rpgmvo "
Notice the error message it says "%20" in a few spots
- in coding language that means "SPACE".

so make a COPY of the file that doesn't work. and rename the copy to this: " female gasps -idalize1.rpgmvo "
You'll notice I also changed the Underscore " _ " to a dash" - " because the error message looked more like that.

IT WORKED. SOUND ERROR FIXED. Pressed Retry - the sound played. I didn't even have to close the game to fix it.

I hope this helps anyone with annoying audio glitch. It's all based on a typo in the coding.
Thank you for helping other players by explaining how to solve it manually <3. It was my human error due to the massive re-programming the game had to undergo between V017-V018, so I missed that file specifically. You may either change the file manually just like you've explained or save the game, shutdown the game, and reset it <3

Reactions: ironymaan

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for helping other players by explaining how to solve it manually <3. It was my human error due to the massive re-programming the game had to undergo between V017-V018, so I missed that file specifically. You may either change the file manually just like you've explained or save the game, shutdown the game, and reset it <3
No worries luv, this is all a part of the game creation process. All we can do is keep a positive mindset, fix the little errors we find for the next version number, and keep moving forward.

I Test, Edit, Design, and Produce for many companies within the Motion Picture / Recording / Game Industries' .

If you need some adjustments to clean up game-dialogue, or if you want input on designs or anything else, just let me know.

P.S. The female protagonist is adorable. <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hei Tentacle_Monster for the kind positivity, especially coming from an individual whose experience in game developing as expert as you.
Your job might be the most interesting job in the world; I'm truly in awe.
It'd be great to have a conversation with you. I'm not always active on F95 but you can find me daily on discord. Lemme add you.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes