RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Plan_B

Jul 11, 2020
Is there a save editor in the game?! Could you please tell me how to access it?

Thanks in advance.
As far as I am aware, there is no save (file) editor or cheats in the game. If you want to change your save files or cheat there are websites and programs for that.
But if that's not what you are looking for its probably easier if you describe what you intend to do (with the save editor).

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Oh, initially I was merely confused because a save editor was mentioned. But if I had an editor, I would first boost her exhib level some more. Having played a good part of the game (I am now at the point of chasing the cat that stole her shirt), she is still very shy, and I wonder just how long it will take yet to have her show more. The game is great, just too slow-burning for my taste. At the point where I was before chasing the cat, I got the feeling that I was repeating the same day too often.

Another thing that I would do is mark that chase-the-cat quest as completed because, as soon as that quest started, Sasha and the cat turned invisible.

I wonder if more people have that issue, and if not, if someone found the criteria that make that happen in some savegames and not in others?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1784190

Overview:
You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village.
This decision was due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father.
While conducting her research, she experienced constant culture shocks that slowly revealed her true nature.
It's as if this journey only helped reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: fazthestampede - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1784198 View attachment 1784191 View attachment 1784192 View attachment 1784193 View attachment 1784195 View attachment 1784196 View attachment 1784197 View attachment 1784188

Do you think the dev would be interested in throwing in a little incest? Maybe getting a visit from her loving and protecting sister, or Mom, or even her hardcore Dad (not Stepdad)? That would be an even bigger culture shock.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Oh, initially I was merely confused because a save editor was mentioned. But if I had an editor, I would first boost her exhib level some more. Having played a good part of the game (I am now at the point of chasing the cat that stole her shirt), she is still very shy, and I wonder just how long it will take yet to have her show more. The game is great, just too slow-burning for my taste. At the point where I was before chasing the cat, I got the feeling that I was repeating the same day too often.

Another thing that I would do is mark that chase-the-cat quest as completed because, as soon as that quest started, Sasha and the cat turned invisible.

I wonder if more people have that issue, and if not, if someone found the criteria that make that happen in some savegames and not in others?
I will see the bug through and test it out. Thank you for the report ☺
Is it possible to hide the textbox?
Yes, you may press "right-click"

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Do you think the dev would be interested in throwing in a little incest? Maybe getting a visit from her loving and protecting sister, or Mom, or even her hardcore Dad (not Stepdad)? That would be an even bigger culture shock.
Interesting. Unfortunately, incest appears among the red flags for patreon and many platforms. But trust me that I appreciate your idea.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
And what if you didn't mention the incest on those platforms, but just made it optional within the game?

Also, you could check how a platform like Discord feels about it, and allow people to get it from there. Also, your own download server is not all that hard to set up.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Interesting. Unfortunately, incest appears among the red flags for patreon and many platforms. But trust me that I appreciate your idea.
And what if you didn't mention the incest on those platforms, but just made it optional within the game?

Also, you could check how a platform like Discord feels about it, and allow people to get it from there. Also, your own download server is not all that hard to set up.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017

That could be a solution, but I fear that in the near future it may be a potential risk to be used against me. Some people are very diligent in sending reports even from the tiniest violation possible. This dilemma is similar to me being fond of shota; Though I like it, I can't apply it, just so my game won't be banned

Reactions: taboo22

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone.

For you who've been wondering why my two last updates relatively have been having longer intervals in between, this is one of the reasons :coffee:. I was caught creating "The Wishlist Act 1 & 2". It started as a commission, but it continued into a mini arc. Not only is it aligned with Sasha's arc, but it also offers a glimpse of what she'll be facing in the game's future stories. Is it canonically a spoiler? Yes and no :giggle:. Yes, meaning that the direction is close and similar, but for the content and how the story will unfold would be a different question.

Prologue:
"Sasha opened a "Wishlist" for those who favor her completing tasks and fan-activities while being a local nudist celebrity. On her way in completing a wishlist, she realizes that this one is written "anonymous" but with a significantly HUGE TIP. Wondering who requested the wishlist, Sasha gathers all her courage to follow the instructions for the greater good. She keeps reminding herself that she does it for charity, people in need, and freedom of expression."

Page_01.png

This will be the last comic I'll be making in a while (could be for a very long time). The comic consists of approximately 30 pages with 140 images in total. Here is the comic for "The Wishlist -Act i and ii".

Light version

Deluxe version

I hope you enjoy the content and please have a great week!
-Cheers!

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Walkthrough:
Load save file 1 that I've inserted and go to Linn's office either at day or evening. Complete Linn's task based on Sasha's diary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important personal notes:
(recommended to be read after playing V.0.2.0)

I'd like to deeply apologize that I experienced unpredictable issues (mostly personal ones) behind the scenes. In the end, I did not succeed reaching the goal target that I had on my "to-do list". The original working target was finishing 4 major scenes, but I only managed to create one and a half/almost two. Therefore, this is the shortest update in terms of content that I've created and ironically it had the longest interval from its previous one. There was a thought of delaying it one more month, but I couldn't bear the feeling of guilt. Without going deeper into explaining issues, I'd like to redeem myself. Such as:

• I'll be dedicating myself in no longer giving an update every 2-3 months, but once a month instead and see how it goes
  • I target every month there will be 3-4 new scenes
  • Sasha's gameplay will have more organic daylight system by relying on repeatable daily activities that escalates in time

In conclusion, I would like to sincerely apologize that the content on this version seems little. I've perhaps let you down in a way by making you wait 3 months.

-Bless you. :coffee:

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Walkthrough:
Load save file 1 that I've inserted and go to Linn's office either at day or evening. Complete Linn's task based on Sasha's diary.

I'd like to deeply apologize that I experienced unpredictable issues (mostly personal ones) behind the scenes. In the end, I did not succeed reaching the goal target that I had on my "to-do list". The original working target was finishing 4 major scenes, but I only managed to create one and a half/almost two. Therefore, this is the shortest update in terms of content that I've created and ironically it had the longest interval from its previous one. There was a thought of delaying it one more month, but I couldn't bear the feeling of guilt. Without going deeper into explaining issues, I'd like to redeem myself. Such as:

• I'll be dedicating myself in no longer giving an update every 2-3 months, but once a month instead and see how it goes
  • Sasha's gameplay will have more organic daylight system by relying on repeatable daily activities that escalates in time

In conclusion, I would like to sincerely apologize that the content on this version seems little. I've perhaps let you down in a way by making you wait 3 months.

There is absolutely no reason to apologize. You're work is amazing and we're all just happy you're doing okay.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So... When will this game move to a normal engine? Or at least get a port.

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Walkthrough:

no need to apologize bro, the ENF genre has a lot of shameless patreon milking 1 or less update a year devs but you aint one of them
you've been consistent and open about the whole process so keep it up

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
taboo22 Taboo! I appreciate your positivity, the feeling is mutual about me towards your work. I always look up to you <3
Rintal There's a post on my discord related to this topic. Unfortunately, porting to .apk (android) isn't possible. After undergoing numerous posibilities and discussions with fellow programmers, we concluded that the plugins that I'm currently using in-game are the ones that are causing it. They appear to be non-compatible in android/IOS deployment. The only way around it would be to find plugins that have similar functions, but adroid friendly. So far, I haven't found one, unless the plugins I used are reprogrammed. In other words, the game is only compatible for windows, atm. I hope you'll still be able to play it.
heavenly pete I appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes