AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The girl wanted to get fucked by the loser. Thats sharing, the fact that the loser girl didnt work is irrelevant
Again this is what cuckolding is. Look it up... And the loser got with the girl in the first place, because YOU, the player, wanted her to.

You are raging about an optional scene that follows a player choice. It doesn't happen unless you want it to.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Also, there is a little problem, if we let Josephine go , it end with Miriam horrified face and without any dialog between them, which wont make real sens
I second this, also if you pick this option

Screenshot_80.png

She goes from this:

1706286605119.png

To being naked in the glass table

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Do you think it's not a good idea? I still have time to change it. Why don't you like it?
Won't be a good idea if you add sharing in this game. The Love interest doing camgirl has already raise the red flag for some players. Keep adding these kinks may scare more players away.
If I choose Beatrice as my girlfriend in previous chapters and she is not a whore as she stated. Why would she accept being shared or the mc accept to share his girl with a loser. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
Crazy how this game wasn't advertised as Incest/NTR or swinging or whatever in the tags or future tags etc nor the synopsis. This is such nasty business. You get people interested/invested in the game/story to pull/force this bullshit out of nowhere for a possible money grab. Makes zero sense. Cause if you properly tagged the game and gave an accurate description from the jump you would have had the appropriate audiance.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Crazy how this game wasn't advertised as Incest/NTR or swinging or whatever in the tags or future tags etc nor the synopsis. This is such nasty business. You get people interested/invested in the game/story to pull/force this bullshit out of nowhere for a possible money grab. Makes zero sense.
its based on players choice, it aint forced

• Angry
Reactions: kardol and envyNox

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Crazy how this game wasn't advertised as Incest/NTR or swinging or whatever in the tags or future tags etc nor the synopsis. This is such nasty business. You get people interested/invested in the game/story to pull/force this bullshit out of nowhere for a possible money grab. Makes zero sense.
a. There is no swinging in this game so it would be false advertisement.

b. There is no ntr in this game so it would be false advertisement.

c. The one that does exist in game isn't something you want to advertise in a platform....

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
its based on players choice, it aint forced
Its player choice but in comments above they saying its not too late remove the Tommy bs etc. That to me says it was forced into the story not a forced choice. Meaning they adding and removing stuff based off what some might want and not their true vision for story they wanted to tell etc imo.

Last edited:

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
a. There is no swinging in this game so it would be false advertisement.

b. There is no ntr in this game so it would be false advertisement.

c. The one that does exist in game isn't something you want to advertise in a platform....
Going by what the author has said themselves in comments above. you're incorrect. The choice for potential swinging/sharing content etc is in the game currently. Which is a form of NTR. Therefore it should have been tagged as such. Even here the game wasn't tagged or described properly where all sorts of bs is allowed lol.

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you will do that you will get an aweful amount of tags you never want to have in an Harem game, the complete threat will become a war torn hellscape.

MrDot did it back then when the market wasnt oversaturated like it is now and even he said afterwards that the optional sharing part was the dumbest thing he's ever done and it influenced his income noticeable in a negative way and for along time.

But all that said its your game do what you want.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Going by what the author has said themselves in comments above. you're incorrect. The choice for swinging content etc is in the game currently. Therefore it should have been tagged as such. Even here the game wasn't tagged or described properly where all sorts of bs is allowed lol.
That's not what swinging is though. I think you mean sharing and even that is false. Receptionist chick is not in a relationship with MC, at least not so far. Only one in a confirmed relationship is the redhead and probably you can count Miriam as one as of this update.

Only thing that happens from that spoiler, is MC tried to hook an occasional fuck buddy to his loser friend. And failed so he ended up cucking him instead. And all that happens if the player goes out of their way to do it, after specifically NOT picking the option that says he wants the fuck buddy all for himself. Too much noise for no reason...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
People are over reacting here. I'm also not into NTR/sharing (when MC's girl get fucked by other male), infact you can call me a NTR hater because I have known to regular users here as that. But what the dev described, is a netori scene and I actually like it. No Netorare/Sharing involved because, she is not MC's girl (if you choose to go with that path), If that is not what you want, you can go with other path where his frnds won't be involved in anyway. It's a optional netori scene but not sharing. It is not DP. MC's frnd isn't getting anything from girl except cucking.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The choice for potential swinging/sharing content etc is in the game currently. Which is a form of NTR
I'm a fervent sharing-swinging and NTR hater, but sharing is not a form of NTR. One is with consent, the other is behind the "cuckee's" back (at first) and full of emotional abuse.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
That's not what swinging is though. I think you mean sharing and even that is false. Receptionist chick is not in a relationship with MC, at least not so far. Only one in a confirmed relationship is the redhead and probably you can count Miriam as one as of this update.

Only thing that happens from that spoiler, is MC tried to hook an occasional fuck buddy to his loser friend. And failed so he ended up cucking him instead. And all that happens if the player goes out of their way to do it, after specifically NOT picking the option that says he wants the fuck buddy all for himself. Too much noise for no reason...
we all know about the
ackchyually.png

and you should know by now that it dosn't make a difference if its just bait or he goes through with it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes