Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
You guys are here to enjoy the game at F95? Or have you come to find trouble with English grammar?
English is not my first language and I failed English exams when I was at school.
But I can understand every sentence of the developer text and feel the whole story he wants to express.
If you want show the superiority of USA and UK, you better go to Twitter.
(In fact, English-speaking countries have been clowns for the past few years. When they spend tens of billions fighting someone else's war , the number of homeless people in the USA is staggering. :FacePalm: )
The US is currently not fighting any war. They are helping to fund the defense of Ukraine against a genocidal dictator (which is good) and the genocide of the Palestinian people (very bad), though. And they will defend Taiwan against China (I know, it makes you cry boohoo). Oh, and there are more than two English speaking countries...

Anyway, the English is mostly fine, but could do with being proofread by a native English speaker.

Reactions: AlexMpog
Feb 25, 2024
You guys are here to enjoy the game at F95? Or have you come to find trouble with English grammar?
English is not my first language and I failed English exams when I was at school.
But I can understand every sentence of the developer text and feel the whole story he wants to express.
(In fact, English-speaking countries have been clowns for the past few years. When they spend tens of billions fighting someone else's war , the number of homeless people in the USA is staggering. :FacePalm: )
People who are not native speakers of a language are more tolerant of mistakes.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
You sound uninformed.

Around 650k homeless in the US VS 2.5 million in China and 1.7 Million in India. I wouldn't exactly call that staggering.

Plus the US isn't directly involed in any wars right now. Just supporting one and trying to calm another.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes