pango173

Oct 26, 2019
looks bad for me with much girls and not much mens. no dominant scenes ? swinging ? gangbangs?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
A clown who once attacked the developer is now performing an ugly and hypocritical performance.
That guy posing as a professional, running a review site to make dirty money.
Who once attacked the game now constantly misleads newcomers with various disguises.
I hope that every new player who wants to try this game will judge after playing it seriously.
Don't be influenced by those who attack game and attack developer of this game.
Not everyone so easy to deceived, not everyone chooses to turn a blind eye to silence.

The chaos that those people talk about is the real subtlety of this story.
Their accusations and wild speculations are just because they don't understand.
This game author has created a story that is not mediocre.
It's one of the few suspenseful stories in F95 worth watching even without the sex content.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

This scene ending made me laugh out loud, the look on that poor guy's face, and the MC's chill' attitude, while still ploughing his new Catgirl plaything. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the game.

P.S. This is the only kind of NTR style I like, Netori "stealing an LI from someone".

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
You guys are here to enjoy the game at F95? Or have you come to find trouble with English grammar?
English is not my first language and I failed English exams when I was at school.
But I can understand every sentence of the developer text and feel the whole story he wants to express.
If you want show the superiority of USA and UK, you better go to Twitter.
(In fact, English-speaking countries have been clowns for the past few years. When they spend tens of billions fighting someone else's war , the number of homeless people in the USA is staggering. :FacePalm: )
The US is currently not fighting any war. They are helping to fund the defense of Ukraine against a genocidal dictator (which is good) and the genocide of the Palestinian people (very bad), though. And they will defend Taiwan against China (I know, it makes you cry boohoo). Oh, and there are more than two English speaking countries...

Anyway, the English is mostly fine, but could do with being proofread by a native English speaker.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes