circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why does the MC (and other NPCs) constantly refer to the women as 'he'?

Edit: Miriam also refers to her husband as 'she'. Is the dev some kind of troll?

Edit2:The MC sitting on his bed, talking about Miriam: "If he has a mistress". Seriously?
If you haven't gotten the answer to this question as of yet:
English is the hardest language to learn and translate to or from (excluding Navajo and a few rare languages) because it phrases are placed backwards to almost all languages. Additionally translating to English often comes up with he/him when referring to a female and she/her when referring to a male (especially translating from Asian languages). Many non-English Devs have this problem and just don't know better or don't care because "everyone knows what I mean!"/

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For a long time I've rebuild this game for Linux because that's the OS I use. I don't understand why the developer doesn't just click PC instead of Windows in the Ren'Py launcher when building this game. This time I decided to share my Linux only build for anyone who wants it.

Download: Workupload
Thanks for sharing the linux version.
Could it be that the dev doesnt know that linux exist at all? :LUL:

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for sharing the linux version.
Could it be that the dev doesnt know that linux exist at all? :LUL:
Could be, and you're welcome. And how can the dev not know? This site is full of games offering the PC versions (which includes the shell script that Ren'Py generates so the game runs on Linux). What Ren'py actually does in the background is skip the Linux part when building for Windows only. But hey, it gives me something to do every now and then. :)

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Could be, and you're welcome. And how can the dev not know? This site is full of games offering the PC versions (which includes the shell script that Ren'Py generates so the game runs on Linux). What Ren'py actually does in the background is skip the Linux part when building for Windows only. But hey, it gives me something to do every now and then. :)
Yeah... that will be a mystery regarding the dev. :D :p

Have a nice one.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I find it a shame that all the girls get dominated by the MC no matter how strong willed they are, or weak willed he acts if you try to go the nice guy route. It honestly feels unrealistic, especially since the MC is supposed to have issues, and that all just disappears once the story gets going, I wish everyone could easily get over trauma.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly, I don't like this schizo plot...
I selected multiple times that I was NOT on the schizo-road but the option keeps coming back... Looks like you can't dodge this part of the plot if you want to see all the scenes, which sucks.

Reactions: Xegrid and swewolf

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Honestly, I don't like this schizo plot...
I selected multiple times that I was NOT on the schizo-road but the option keeps coming back... Looks like you can't dodge this part of the plot if you want to see all the scenes, which sucks.
So far, no.
What I've come to understand is that both situations are the same for now.
Odds the ends differently.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It would be wonderful for me to use AI to write my AVN. Unfortunately, it's not like that. To be honest, I tried, but the result is that there's so much work in revising and correcting the content that it's pointless to work on it. AIs continuously contradict themselves in what they write, forget what they wrote just a few lines before, and keep repeating the same things.

Regarding the numerous criticisms about the development of my story and the fact that it's degenerated, I remain incredulous. Sassy Girl has always been a crazy story. From the very first scene when the MC imagines having sex with his therapist. The very way in which all the scenes evolve falls into the realm of the absurd.
MC fucks Beatrice under a sink and Karen who is there less than a meter away doesn't notice.... Dorothy allows herself to be persuaded to host a TV show in her underwear.... MC pretends to sleepwalk and Adele gives him a blowjob to prove to Miriam that he is faking it.... Josephine gets raped and then thanks him.
There isn't a single "normal" scene, and I've been very careful to avoid that. I enjoy writing absurd stories, and if many of you don't appreciate them... so be it.
Thank You Kindly,

Appreciate when people are forthcoming.
You just gave me ammo in dealing with others wanting me to test this title.
Granted, some just don't like the word 'No'.

May You Fare Well, in Your endevours.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Ah, trying to "logically dissect" a story, which is by it's nature a feat of IMAGINATION and thus not have to follow logical rules, is a bit of a waste of time. This approach shows the inability of the reader or in this case the layer, to simply take the story as presented, within it's own rules and boundaries and gain the benefit of.

A writer or game dev doesn't owe anyone an explanation of their story, they simply present it as it is, and let the audience make their own conclusions. This doesn't mean the story is "wrong" just because it doesn't fit someone's perception, it means that person needs to adjust their mind-frame of reviewing the situation.

Anyone ever trying to dissect a story is basically the IRL version of this person... Trust us, you're not really proving how intelligent you are, but rather how anal re-tentative and ass-hatish you can be.
View attachment 3725006

Now if a story stops following it's own narrative, breaking it's own rules and that wasn't a deliberate thing by the writer then sure, point out where the story doesn't connect the dots. But someone saying "your story doesn't make sense!!" and they really mean "Your story doesn't go the way *I think* it should!" is plain idiotic.

So yeah, don't be "that guy" above...
I'll let your personal attack lie aside, but thank you for showing us that bit of your mind.
I'd like to respond in a constructive way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think your points have merit and I am glad we could consider them. As per my promise, I reran the game with the new insight to figure out what the experience was like. I posted it two posts below for anyone interested. Also, I want to apologize to Ozygator. Even though I didn't write anything negative towards him, my previous closing statement wasn't anything uplifting. I well realize you are passionate about Sassy Girl and that's something I can only admire.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Sassy Girl 0.4.17 - Updated thoughts
Warning: My thoughts have been considered as misleading over-interpretations by some users before, so I must urge you to read at your own risk.

Guess I am upping the review score on this game. First, I want to review what the dev Hematite said earlier:

Sassy Girl has always been a crazy story. (...) The very way in which all the scenes evolve falls into the realm of the absurd. (...) There isn't a single "normal" scene, and I've been very careful to avoid that. I enjoy writing absurd stories, and if many of you don't appreciate them... so be it.
Using this knowledge, I took a new dive into the game also remembering this was revealed:

The MC begins to think he has gone mad. If the player feeds his belief during his reflective monologues, one of the endings will see him in an asylum. On the contrary, everything will end in the best possible way...At this stage of the story, he is not crazy. But he may become one.
With that information, let's dive back in.

While I consider myself someone who in the end will rank Sassy Girl positively, I hear the concerns that my earlier comments could harm player experience and perhaps even development experience. Knowing that, I think it's in good taste to acknowledge those feelings and adapt my posts so people won't feel hampered by it. I apologize if any harm hits the developer, that was never my intention. The posts have to my knowledge been updated. And so, I'll make sure to take a passive role going forward.

Please enjoy this game and form your own opinions.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Are some of the sex scenes forced?
Hmm let's see...there is a drunk woman that wants MC to fuck her then midway doesn't want it but immediately wants it again, she remembers everything the next day and is happy with the decision but some might see it as MC taking advantage.

MC also blackmails another to have have sex with him as a punishment since she wanted to hire people to sodomize the MC :KEK: in this end she loves the experience but it still starts out as a forced interaction.

I haven't played the last chapter yet, will probably do it tomorrow, gallery suggest there might be but...the women in this game are fucking crazy so it could very well be consensual as well lol.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Are some of the sex scenes forced?
I don't think so (in terms of automatic sex scenes), but I don't really remember. But trust me joshy, the sex scenes in this game are the opposite of what you are searching. There is no snuggling or romantic chatter with few exceptions for Janine. Most of them are maledom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes