NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
How much worse has it gotten since the 'twist' and the rape scene? Has it reached parody level dumb, so at least you speedrun it for lols? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Adoringfan

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
AMAZING :LOL:
Everything makes sense now. MC raping his sister, and she falls in love with him after it. His mother being ok with it.
MC couldn't even have sex with a prostitute without shit getting wild. Now that I know its all intentionally crazy, for the story I can enjoy things a lot easier.

Btw, I was enjoying already...
Exactly this. It can be another incest or harem story just as the normal ones out there, no offense because I enjoy the normal ones as well when it has a decent story. But sometimes crazy shit like this just hits me on another level, it's like tasting something unusual once in a while after having normal meal everyday.

I'm just afraid of getting an end where everything happened was his imagination like those dream end some shit movies had. I would rather the craziness of this went off the charts at the end :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ozygator and gotogo

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Yay, animated.. :D
The animation needs a small fix. the pussy hair part.

output.gif

just started the game, so far it looks promising.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Whoa, you're the actual dev Hematite? Nice, glad you joined on here.

As the person who arguably gave the biggest criticism, I am excited that you decided to voice your opinion.
Your compact explanation gives reasoning behind the way you set up stories - basically coming from the wish to write up absurd stories. Knowing you actively went out of your way to avoid normal scenes, we can now look at the game differently. I apologize for not having the lens through which you created the vision for the game.

Please, by all means, feel more than welcome to share your vision and approach to how YOU wanted to create the story for Sassy Girl. I can of course always form opinions about your approach, but explanation will help us better understand what the story is you wanted to create. With the knowledge you give us, I'll even replay the game in order to re-evaluate it. Perhaps we can help you give the game a 'pretext' that puts the game into proper context. I'm looking forward to reading from you!

I really wanted to deep-dive on your statements here:

Absurdism can be a very strong trait in video games, and I think we all felt absurd traces in the game. Was there a reason for the specific type of absurd you chose to create?

So far, I have used logic to review a game that clearly makes it a goal to be illogical or irrational. We all thought it to be quite a dark game due to the nature of the mental illness, but perhaps we haven't looked at it in the right way. Maybe story scenes shouldn't have to be connected and don't have to make sense one after another - and that's the story. Personally I have always classed the game as 'being different, almost absurd' as a style choice to tell a bigger story. But if your goal is to create an absurd game, the overarching story really doesn't matter much in a way that it doesn't matter in comedy either.
Ah, trying to "logically dissect" a story, which is by it's nature a feat of IMAGINATION and thus not have to follow logical rules, is a bit of a waste of time. This approach shows the inability of the reader or in this case the layer, to simply take the story as presented, within it's own rules and boundaries and gain the benefit of.

A writer or game dev doesn't owe anyone an explanation of their story, they simply present it as it is, and let the audience make their own conclusions. This doesn't mean the story is "wrong" just because it doesn't fit someone's perception, it means that person needs to adjust their mind-frame of reviewing the situation.

Anyone ever trying to dissect a story is basically the IRL version of this person... Trust us, you're not really proving how intelligent you are, but rather how anal re-tentative and ass-hatish you can be.
1718057715184.png

Now if a story stops following it's own narrative, breaking it's own rules and that wasn't a deliberate thing by the writer then sure, point out where the story doesn't connect the dots. But someone saying "your story doesn't make sense!!" and they really mean "Your story doesn't go the way *I think* it should!" is plain idiotic.

So yeah, don't be "that guy" above...

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Ah, trying to "logically dissect" a story, which is by it's nature a feat of IMAGINATION and thus not have to follow logical rules, is a bit of a waste of time.
Well it takes a while to figure out what the "rules" of this universe are. And if you are fair you have to acknowledge that even the MC is not all that sure what is taking place. Am I enjoying this? Yes. But guessing what is the ultimate outcome is also part of the fun.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
For a long time I've rebuild this game for Linux because that's the OS I use. I don't understand why the developer doesn't just click PC instead of Windows in the Ren'Py launcher when building this game. This time I decided to share my Linux only build for anyone who wants it.

Download:

Reactions: User4862

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
why not just wine it?
Because I avoid using wine as much as possible when an app can run natively on Linux. But hey, if you want to use wine, who am I to say you can't. I just do not want to use wine if I can so easily avoid it. :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I decided to go through the whole game without choosing “schizophrenia” I wonder how such a turn will end... I thought it would be better not to choose schizo and leave it as if it was real :HideThePain:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Exactly this. It can be another incest or harem story just as the normal ones out there, no offense because I enjoy the normal ones as well when it has a decent story. But sometimes crazy shit like this just hits me on another level, it's like tasting something unusual once in a while after having normal meal everyday.

I'm just afraid of getting an end where everything happened was his imagination like those dream end some shit movies had. I would rather the craziness of this went off the charts at the end :ROFLMAO:
HematiteDev said there would be two different routes and endings depending on the player's choice.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes