Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 388mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023

- Past choices will have a big impact on this important scene.
- Relationship values are no longer changing. It's not a mistake, it's intentional.
- Relationships with the girls are now defined
- the story is approaching its conclusion
Initially I hadn't read this before playing and finishing - but it makes sense the story is approaching it's conclusion.
If relationships are no longer changing, we will now get to see what those choices mean in terms of story.

My own opinions are not the developers, so please understand this isn't canon by any means:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated this in order to smooth out and remove unfounded theories that could negatively impact your game association. Also elaborated on opinion in a way that truly makes sure this is mine and my opinion only.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter
Jan 23, 2018
The dev is definitely overcooked with this shit bruh, every character in this game is literally have a mental illness like wtf is going on :WaitWhat:

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Janine was faking being hypnotized. Right before she passes out she calls the MC by his name instead of 'my lord' which is what she was calling him after he 'hypnotized' her. It was more roleplay than rape. I think the rape tag is only there because of the scene with Josephine but even that is more blackmail than straight up rape. I mean, technically, blackmailing someone into having sex of you is a form of rape but they are separate tags for a reason.
She also revealed that she was faking it when you say something she doesn't like. lol

Elyñar

Mar 21, 2021
I am usually against remakes mid-development. But this game for me either does it by removing all the mental illness crap or it's dead. With knowledge they can be used, but this game develops it horribly.

ActiveShooter

Apr 11, 2021
Miriam really needs some hardcore punished, because shes is way to proud and delicate. by away I really like the pregnant women gets boom boom boom :devilish:

Reactions: walnutsue

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
whoa... the unholy trifecta of bad story, bad writing and bad translations... damn!

gotta admit tho, I'm morbidly curious to see how badly it'll end :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AMRFTY

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
whoa... the unholy trifecta of bad story, bad writing and bad translations... damn!

this is the only reason im not dropping this game tho tbh I rarely drop games

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Gem of a game, Miriam and Dorothy are my favorite girls, although they are all perfect. I liked that, unlike the thousands of games and VN's that are here, this time, it was the mother(?) who had the incestuous interest in the son. Looking forward to a new update, keep it up dev

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

this is the only reason im not dropping this game tho tbh I rarely drop games
You guys are here to enjoy the game at F95? Or have you come to find trouble with English grammar?
English is not my first language and I failed English exams when I was at school.
But I can understand every sentence of the developer text and feel the whole story he wants to express.
If you want show the superiority of USA and UK, you better go to Twitter.
(In fact, English-speaking countries have been clowns for the past few years. When they spend tens of billions fighting someone else's war , the number of homeless people in the USA is staggering. :FacePalm: )

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes