harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
All I know is that vanilla obsessed people are up in arms trying to remove a nice and OPTIONAL netori scene.
Yeah, I agree with you. This should be example that non-ntr fanbase doesn't mean they are only nothing but just vanilla. No, non-ntr fanbase comes in different types, such as me who is not into netorare or sharing but loves netori, which is not so vanilla lol according to vanilla fanbase.

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
That's not what swinging is though. I think you mean sharing and even that is false. Receptionist chick is not in a relationship with MC, at least not so far. Only one in a confirmed relationship is the redhead and probably you can count Miriam as one as of this update.

Only thing that happens from that spoiler, is MC tried to hook an occasional fuck buddy to his loser friend. And failed so he ended up cucking him instead. And all that happens if the player goes out of their way to do it, after specifically NOT picking the option that says he wants the fuck buddy all for himself. Too much noise for no reason...
Clearly they been giving into the noise haha. Look at the direction the story is going all of sudden lol. If they willing to add and remove stuff based off the wants of some and not sticking to their own vision for the story they wanted to tell says a lot and is reason this game couldn't be properly tagged. MC throughout the story is implying feelings for all the girls involved with.

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
I'm a fervent sharing-swinging and NTR hater, but sharing is not a form of NTR. One is with consent, the other is behind the "cuckee's" back (at first) and full of emotional abuse.
is it called Netorase or whatever? the partner is actually wanting and willing to share her and make her have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. but my point is the game should be properly tagged so people don't start the game and expecting something and then get hit with bs they aint sign up for etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
HematiteDev see you only mentioned it it's not even in the game and the last few pages are only a glimpse of what will happen here, when the scene is released.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
i'm all for netori, but the scene setup as described dosnt fit the description nice.
Well he certainly isn't nice since he just cuckolded his bud who saved his ass with the cameras. But it's the same dude who raped the brat in front of her mother so...

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
That's not what swinging is though. I think you mean sharing and even that is false. Receptionist chick is not in a relationship with MC, at least not so far. Only one in a confirmed relationship is the redhead and probably you can count Miriam as one as of this update.
I thought during the Washroom scene you had the option of Beatrice becoming your girlfriend and either keeping it a secret or being open about it?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I thought during the Washroom scene you had the option of Beatrice becoming your girlfriend and either keeping it a secret or being open about it?
I don't remember that but if she becomes gf in a different route then it does need the sharing tag. In my save they just meet randomly to fuck at work

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
This is correct. MC is involved romantically with all the women to some extent (having feelings/caring about them) lol based off of the dialogue

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha this funny. But man, stop for a second and think about this scene and what it will accomplish, here:
1. Ntr/sharing fans will be excited for the prospect of a possible sharing scene only for them to be disappointed and honestly, quite bamboozled, when it doesnt happen. So you are pissing them off.
2. You are already seing the people who dont like ntr crying and whining here so you know they dont like the idea.
Id say either go all the way and implement the sharing or just dont include Timmy in anything sex related with the girls. Why would he have an opportunity to sleep with Beatrice, why is she sad at not being fucked by him:ROFLMAO:.
Even if you are making this as a netori scenario where MC is doing the cucking, it is not really that rewarding or satisfactory, is it?
Because the girl wants to fuck the other guy and gets sad when he cant, so MC is just the second option. Not to mention the weird interaction of timmy watching and being happy? :KEK::KEK::WaitWhat:
Anyway, dont really care about Beatrice so dont care much but just found this so weird that I had to comment on it. Do what you want.
I hope we gets lot of anal scenes with Dorothy ( in her love path, not on her camgirl path)

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
People are over reacting here. I'm also not into NTR/sharing (when MC's girl get fucked by other male), infact you can call me a NTR hater because I have known to regular users here as that. But what the dev described, is a netori scene and I actually like it. No Netorare/Sharing involved because, she is not MC's girl (if you choose to go with that path), If that is not what you want, you can go with other path where his frnds won't be involved in anyway. It's a optional netori scene but not sharing. It is not DP. MC's frnd isn't getting anything from girl except cucking.
It doesn't look like a good Netori implementation. Why would the MC want Timmy to fuck her and Beatrice wanting him? Relationship or not, it's a main LI and this would only be netori because Timmy is impotent but otherwise it would happen. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you wonder what's going to happen next, because many devs have already done similar things and it ended badly.

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
It doesn't look like a good Netori implementation. Why would the MC want Timmy to fuck her and Beatrice wanting him? Relationship or not, it's a main LI and this would only be netori because Timmy is impotent but otherwise it would happen. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you wonder what's going to happen next, because many devs have already done similar things and it ended badly.
Facts. The implementation is Netorase not netori. The MC is actually wanting and willing to share her and make her have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold.

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
1. Ntr/sharing fans will be excited for the prospect of a possible sharing scene only for them to be disappointed and honestly, quite bamboozled, when it doesnt happen. So you are pissing them off.
2. You are already seing the people who dont like ntr crying and whining here so you know they dont like the idea.
Your observation is very interesting, and right. Actually, the way I thought of the scene, I will end up not pleasing anyone. I think I will change it. Anyway it's a scene from the fifth chapter which means I'll start working on it in two or three months...

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Your observation is very interesting, and right. Actually, the way I thought of the scene, I will end up not pleasing anyone. I think I will change it. Anyway it's a scene from the fifth chapter which means I'll start working on it in two or three months...
The purpose of the scene is to add netori to the vn?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes