depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
I will do something like this in fact. Unless I come up with a better idea.
your inspiration should be the relationship between the mc of away from home and his cousin. you will get extra top of the class points if beatrice start insulting the loser friend

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
netori is ok dev. its mc fucking other dudes gf, wife whatever.
you can fix it really easy. when loser friend tells him of his retarded idea you can write mc telling him "no, fucking loser". and then mc bangs beatrice in front of him. ezpz.
Haha maybe he tricks timmy telling him he'll be his wingman and shit, and that he is going to prepare a special dinner date for them. But when timmy goes there all suited up and with gifts and shit. He just hears claps and sex till he finally finds MC deep inside Beatrice's asshole and then has a mental breakdown at the betrayal but cant stop looking at the scene of such intense fucking. Something like that. I'm sure dev will come up with something

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
How about mc and Timmy have a 3some with Beatrice maybe some dp action, remember without Timmy’s help you wouldn’t have known about the secret cameras and how to get around them, so throw the nerd a bone :ROFLMAO: As in Beatrice.
That doesn't make sense, the point is to humiliate him, Timmy is going to be happy just seeing MC be with Beatrice, it's in his nature.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this new update is the last for me. not only is the engrish horrible and annoying..but now the mc goes full on rapist of his sister? sure, she's a mega bitch, but all he has to do is inform the police of what he heard, and have them provide some protection. tell his mother what sis is planning. but raping the bitch? god awful shit. as well as the mother trying to fuck him knowing that he's her son..god awful shit. i'm so done with this crap.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
this new update is the last for me. not only is the engrish horrible and annoying..but now the mc goes full on rapist of his sister? sure, she's a mega bitch, but all he has to do is inform the police of what he heard, and have them provide some protection. tell his mother what sis is planning. but raping the bitch? god awful shit. as well as the mother trying to fuck him knowing that he's her son..god awful shit. i'm so done with this crap.
actually it's the best part so far. Hoppe this will become a new bobby saga

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
I wonder why you dont like the game mmm

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If the developer was going for more traffic in the thread, he succeeded! LMFAO

You know there was a choice to NOT DO THAT?

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
In the previews I see some beautiful women and some that I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole :)
Are each of the relationships optional, or are they forced?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes