holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
this new update is the last for me. not only is the engrish horrible and annoying..but now the mc goes full on rapist of his sister? sure, she's a mega bitch, but all he has to do is inform the police of what he heard, and have them provide some protection. tell his mother what sis is planning. but raping the bitch? god awful shit. as well as the mother trying to fuck him knowing that he's her son..god awful shit. i'm so done with this crap.
I liked the raping what can I say:sneaky:, there was an option to avoid anyway

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
Good game, better than others i have seen in this site, its true that the mother and sister are awful bitches, but what can i say, they are the mc bitches at least, they can be shown the pallus way to correct their actitude. So better his than going to others. The madness in them borders the comedy now, they need to take pills for the hormonal disorder in them. The only thing i am looking forward is taking a big chunk of cake from the pompous new money.

Also, mc father is a insane man, in good hour his wife runs away, who can live next to a person like that, he burned himself alone, why should the others burn with him, a pity that mc was left to his own, such is the life, no one decides where he gets to born.

Last edited:

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
There seems to be an issue towards the End.

When you on the Choices:
"That's enough! I wanted to give you a chance, but you don't deserve it!"
&
"Bullshit, go away"

when you select the second Option "Bullshit, Go Away"
she says "with much pleasure!"
but right after that it Cuts to her standing naked on the Table as IF i chose the other one.

Should be fixed for the next Update.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not to far into this game. I like how if you are an asshole or do pervy things to the girls so far they don't just take it like in some AVN's but they talk back to you and put you in your place.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After playing it I just hope forgiving the mother doesn't mean it's gonna force some lewds with her later on. As some of the dialogue from the mothers makes me think that she thinks the MC is still gonna have sex with her. I probably should of not forgiven her but the husband is such a pos I felt it was better to forgive her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QBaSS

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 282mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Nice twist with Miriam and Josephine there. Is it really rape if sis is enjoying it and asking for it? Although why the MC didn't tell Josephine that he was her brother, then again she wouldn't have believed him but you would think Miriam would have said something to her before that unless of course she didn't get the chance. Miriam may be a bitch but at least she will lighten up on the MC now that the truth came out. I did forgive her. She was put in a difficult situation based on the actions of the father. It's not like she didn't have a good reason to leave unlike most mothers that leave without reason and never return. I must say it is getting interesting now and now that the deed has been done with Miriam and Josephine it will be interesting what will happen next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arx07

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nice twist with Miriam and Josephine there. Is it really rape if sis is enjoying it and asking for it? Although why the MC didn't tell Josephine that he was her brother, then again she wouldn't have believed him but you would think Miriam would have said something to her before that unless of course she didn't get the chance. Miriam may be a bitch but at least she will lighten up on the MC now that the truth came out. I did forgive her. She was put in a difficult situation based on the actions of the father. It's not like she didn't have a good reason to leave unlike most mothers that leave without reason and never return. I must say it is getting interesting now and now that the deed has been done with Miriam and Josephine it will be interesting what will happen next.
yeah I forgave her too cause of what you said but her husband is a piecie of shit . Tho I didn't have sex with her cause I have zero interest in her mostly cause her boobs are too big for me and I don't think she is that hot either. I considered Josephine on my manslut save but I don't trust her to somehow get you back or revenge.

• Wow
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes