StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah the game done a 180 for me. It wet kind of nuts and lost a lot of enjoyment for me. I was really liking it up to the point of the MC and Miriam having sex and the going on into mental illness thing. It was up there with some of my favorites and I am sure others might enjoy that aspect but for me it kind of mess everything up it had going for it for me.

Reactions: dzapan and Skylaroo

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The rape of the sister is where it really went off the rails. Went from a guy who just had issues to a full blown rapist. After that mom went from loving her employees like family to get this bitch a strait jacket. Then you have the cook oddly you feel for her. social media chick went from i love you to week later i several months pregnant and i dont even want to say anything about the photographer. The biggest WTF is the fake mute in the basement...huh his story makes absolutely no sense.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sure realism is what the dev was going for with this game............................
That might be but it lost me. I am happy for anyone that is still having fun with the game. It just went from being a 9 or 9.5 game and lost me. Becoming a 4.5 at best game and there is nothing wrong with that. Some things are not for everyone and it's just not for me.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The rape of the sister is where it really went off the rails. Went from a guy who just had issues to a full blown rapist. After that mom went from loving her employees like family to get this bitch a strait jacket. Then you have the cook oddly you feel for her. social media chick went from i love you to week later i several months pregnant and i dont even want to say anything about the photographer. The biggest WTF is the fake mute in the basement...huh his story makes absolutely no sense.
The weirdness of the basement is a manifestation of spiritual separation.
Either you're not serious looking this darkening story, or you're not getting it.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 388mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023

- Past choices will have a big impact on this important scene.
- Relationship values are no longer changing. It's not a mistake, it's intentional.
- Relationships with the girls are now defined
- the story is approaching its conclusion
Initially I hadn't read this before playing and finishing - but it makes sense the story is approaching it's conclusion.
If relationships are no longer changing, we will now get to see what those choices mean in terms of story.

My own opinions are not the developers, so please understand this isn't canon by any means:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated this in order to smooth out and remove unfounded theories that could negatively impact your game association. Also elaborated on opinion in a way that truly makes sure this is mine and my opinion only.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 48 Votes