4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
no news????
Lots of news, he have been posting news each week via subscribestar!
- Last was his 100 subs teaser picture which was really nice I must admit :sneaky:
- The week before that he talked about corruption1 and showed a diagram for progression and scenes.
- Week before that he showed off a lot of teasers which the artist made!

• Hey there
Reactions: Nghtly and *//

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
- Last was his 100 subs teaser picture which was really nice I must admit :sneaky:
- The week before that he talked about corruption1 and showed a diagram for progression and scenes.
Can u share a peek?

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
So nice i suscribe when i see a new demo, thanks x the info!

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
A peak ! Yes, here is half of the teaser :coffee:

Rest is waiting on subscribestar, or somebody else to show it fully :D
Really wish you success on this project.
You really have a good thing going here, according to reviews and opinions!

One thing, and take it with a grain of salt, as I'm not the one with a big hit game, is that "reactivity" of the game-world is really imersive. People commenting on a forgotten pubic hair on the face, a stain on the blouse, bad breath, etc. I get that it requires additional coding and writing, but it gives so much life to the setting/world.

Just 2 cent~ Good luck again!

May 18, 2020
The official answer is that there is no date. Every other day it is asked on the discord server, so he pinned a detailed answer. No, date, no pressure to deliver half assed updates. The updates are supposed to be more substential, just like the demo was imo, because he said that every update will have a complete corruption level's worth of content. For the precise wording, watch the discord server. I am waiting to see next update, cause the demo seems very much sub worthy.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes