4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
so he is making 2 games extremely slow now....and im droppin my monthly support now
I think the wait is really worth it. If you compare the CGs the quality got much better. Also Onedge puts a lot of effort and feedback into his games. Also the content for one update is far superior to the content of updates in other games that update more frequently. So chill my dude! ;)

Although I gotta admit, that I am still a fan of the idea where Onedge drops the other game he is developing and only continues work on Satisfy Him. :D ;)

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Abandoned?
Last dev post was 1 week ago, last major update was 2 months ago, I'm sure it's abandoned! (a tag that's meant for devs that go dark for 1 year+)

That aside, the dev has clearly said that he will release updates with a complete corruption level, so almost all updates are going to have a decent chunk of content. Worth waiting for.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Last dev post was 1 week ago, last major update was 2 months ago, I'm sure it's abandoned! (a tag that's meant for devs that go dark for 1 year+)

That aside, the dev has clearly said that he will release updates with a complete corruption level, so almost all updates are going to have a decent chunk of content. Worth waiting for.
the dev have said right after he ralease this game, he told that don't expect him to fast because this is not his main focus game, onedge is his main focus game, he create this game just so that he could release his stress about coding of his main focus game. its like he work for this game when he take a break from his other game. it is not abandoned, just don't expect it to be fast.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
To me (imo) this one is better the on edge. On edge to me is just a simulation game to me where everything has to happen at the in the gloryhole which to me is anti-climactic.(not sure if that's the right spelling) This one has more of an up close relationship corruption type that actually gives a face to the penis. There are alot of NTR games out there that i would really love but it wasn't as powerful moment because the games would only show the penis during sex scenes and it kinda ruined the game for me but that's just me don't know if anyone understands what i mean.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
To me (imo) this one is better the on edge. On edge to me is just a simulation game to me where everything has to happen at the in the gloryhole which to me is anti-climactic.(not sure if that's the right spelling) This one has more of an up close relationship corruption type that actually gives a face to the penis. There are alot of NTR games out there that i would really love but it wasn't as powerful moment because the games would only show the penis during sex scenes and it kinda ruined the game for me but that's just me don't know if anyone understands what i mean.
gotta agreed, Onedge progression is hardly moving and the gameplay is kinda boring, the art is top tier tho, i really think devs should focus on this one instead of Onedge. but it can't be help, it's their decision.

Gregtex

May 13, 2021
trigger the cleaning event at daikis home. it should trigger after MC complains about the bad smell

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
gotta agreed, Onedge progression is hardly moving and the gameplay is kinda boring, the art is top tier tho, i really think devs should focus on this one instead of Onedge. but it can't be help, it's their decision.
I really wish he would combine the two. I love the gameplay of Onedge but, the story is much better here. I'd love for all the girls to get NTR'd and have to become milkers of disgusting old men for the betterment of humanity lol

PsycCIX

Jul 24, 2017
yeah, I am sad too but this game is less important than On Edge and the dev has his problems with the artist so I am not really sure that update for Satisfy Him will drop anytime soon
Two games are good but my opinion is this game better. I hope we could see update

Reactions: aNTiReal

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
5 months and no update...
Onedge don't wanna release any half-baked updates with 5 minutes playtime in them. He is taking his time to do it right.
- These facts is also stated before people join his subscribestar
- Its also stated that this game is his 2nd game, which mean priority is on his first game(One Edge)

Instead he have been very active on his subscribestar.
- Here he updated with no less then 12 news-stories since the release, talking about the next update with Corruption 1.
These updates include roadmap, detailed description of events & scene previews that he will try to implement in next update.
Previews right now include:
· Breast groping - Black/white​
· New housewife outfit - Black/white​
· Multi teaser preview(Future scenes, with 2 guys, blowjob and more) - Black/white​
· Irene + Laura blowjob(100 subs thanks - possibility for implementing this in future builds) - Colored​
· At the bookstore(Irene reading books with Daiki nearby) - Colored​
· Under the table(Irene + Daiki drinking tea infront of husband at home) - Colored​
· Whats going on in the shower?(Irene popping half her body + her head out from the shower??) - Colored​

Onedge and Yamka(Lead artist) is also very active on discord for any questions and often gives out updates / information.
- So its not like he is not active, rather the contrary. Most updates funny enough just happens for his paying patreons. And if nobody leaks them here, then F95 members are out of the loop.

Only thing to mention is no update since March 7th, but that's only 13 days ago. So yeah would be nice with a new update, but not really needed :coffee:

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes