4.50 star(s) 30 Votes
Aug 27, 2021
Yeah... I mean at this point I'm expecting the update to come around by June or July. Not to blame the dev because he truly is doing his best and is fully committed to his work. Explanation via Discord:

View attachment 1795574

I think most will agree we'd rather have an update that lives up to the expectations than a half-assed, badly written update (y)
nice (y) . my children will get to finish it for me.

wrongturn21

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah... I mean at this point I'm expecting the update to come around by June or July. Not to blame the dev because he truly is doing his best and is fully committed to his work. Explanation via Discord:

View attachment 1795574

I think most will agree we'd rather have an update that lives up to the expectations than a half-assed, badly written update (y)
dev is definitely a perfectionist.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Hey i'm loving this game. But I need help I got every scene in the recollection room except Irene's last scene how do I unlock it?

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
Cmon guys, don't forget the dev is developing 2 Games at the same time. If you take that into perspective and relate that to other devs half a year isn't actually that bad. BUT the game is slipping into obscurity meanwhile and people tend to forget. At the end of the day it's a fight for patreon followers and the dev took the hard road with 2 Games. Since i'm not a patreon follower and only follow this game passively, i can't really say much but if OneEdge is actually reading this forum then i wish them good luck and hope that they don't burn themselves out. Have a nice weekend everyone.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Love the art and the overall premise. I mean cheating wives are hot as hell... well, as long as it isn't your own wife lol But I wonder, why having an ugly bastard tho? Couldn't we have gone with someone more attractive maybe? Oh well...

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Hey I have a question. How do I get Irene's last Scene? I got all the others but her last one. And does the Schoolgirl Uniform do anything right now or is it for the next update?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It's probably going to take a while.

The guy is a perfectionist who wants to release a content rich update while also working on his other game. None of these elements makes for fast releases.

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
So it was 104 days from the first subscribestar post to the release of v0.1.0 on December 9th. From then till today it has been 157 days.
I'm really hoping the release is soon, but since he hasn't really mentioned anything about being close to finished, I feel it will still be some time. Has he mentioned how many corruption levels there will be?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Another post from discord where Onedge briefly talk about corruption 0,1,2,3 and what to expect from each corruption level.
One thing is clear, the plan is slow corruption, so don't expect hardcore sex scenes in the next update.
1.png

Spoiler for how corruption 1 will end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Another post from discord where Onedge briefly talk about corruption 0,1,2,3 and what to expect from each corruption level.
One thing is clear, the plan is slow corruption, so don't expect hardcore sex scenes in the next update.
View attachment 1812398

Guess Daiki will lose his virginity in 2030 at this rate ;)

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
He laid a lot of groundwork for future updates, so it's understandable that it took a while. I think it's fair to expect future releases to be faster, at the same time I really prefer quality > quantity. So personally, I dont mind waiting and paying for a while.

Reactions: Back and rey7

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Hopefully we can get an update soon. Apparently the art is complete anyway?
I just don't get why some game devs take on 2 projects on the same time. It's a stupid idea and the reason why most of these projects never get finished anyway. It creates drama without end.
I wonder how much money he gets from Subscribestar?
It also helps to just support him so he may even quit his dayjob and work daily on his projects.
Just like a steady job you work more to earn more. Dev is doing the work so please have patience.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 1812398

Wait. So the nedt update is not a c9mplete game but just the 1 lvl corruption?

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes