4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm dont know, but on the main page of this game is his subscribestar, I think you get the discord link even without subscribing to him, you can try the link there.
Nope , so , what are the news , can u share some , good quality? :p

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
where he himself literally said at the beginning with a big title that he can't say how long it takes
Am subscriber because their content is streets ahead. Also has paused payments from subscribers on more than one occasion. Also split with their artist for On Edge and found a new artist for it... who ended up being Ukranian and so the war immediately deleted those plans. Now it seems the artist will be working on both On Edge and Satisfy Him. They're totally fair about their Subscriber payments and is open and honest. Don't see why people take issue with length between updates if they're kept in the loop.

Also, I much prefer Satisfy Him. On Edge's system for "firing up" the dudes gets tired

Reactions: Zellemate and *//

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Am subscriber because their content is streets ahead. Also has paused payments from subscribers on more than one occasion. Also split with their artist for On Edge and found a new artist for it... who ended up being Ukranian and so the war immediately deleted those plans. Now it seems the artist will be working on both On Edge and Satisfy Him. They're totally fair about their Subscriber payments and is open and honest. Don't see why people take issue with length between updates if they're kept in the loop.

Also, I much prefer Satisfy Him. On Edge's system for "firing up" the dudes gets tired
I totally agree with you. He‘s totally transparent about his plans and current progress.
Personally I prefer Satisfy him as well, but On Edge is also a nice one, just lacking a bit of story right now imo.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I think one issue might be that non-subs are not getting as much up-to-date info. But that could also just be that people are not sharing as much here and in other unoffiical forums.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think one issue might be that non-subs are not getting as much up-to-date info. But that could also just be that people are not sharing as much here and in other unoffiical forums.
I understand the struggle, but that sadly how it often is. The paying people who support the developer have the advantage of getting the newest information first, not to mention playable builds.
- Sometimes news/updates do get leaked to F95, other times not.... its very random honestly.

Onedge is very transparent on his discord and the last juicy updates actually have came from there. So would recommend to follow him on discord for news.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
I understand the struggle, but that sadly how it often is. The paying people who support the developer have the advantage of getting the newest information first, not to mention playable builds.
- Sometimes news/updates do get leaked to F95, other times not.... its very random honestly.

Onedge is very transparent on his discord and the last juicy updates actually have came from there. So would recommend to follow him on discord for news.
Too bad for those, like me, who don't use Discord. xD
But I think it's fine if the updates appear delayed here.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Onedge is a good dude and it's all new to him but he is smashing it outta the park tbh and if you want the latest updates and pics then his subscribestar is the best place to get them, plus if you're a fan just pop over to the discord

Reactions: xJuma and Zellemate

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
The game has great pacing and interesting mechanics, maybe a tiny shade annoying how tight the margin is to manage all of the meters before grinding a shitton to get bonuses to help you out. It's a great base to make a great game, wish though the creator had launched it with more content, was a bit of a tease and the long wait isn't helping. Best of luck to him though, i'll be waiting for sure.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
there are no news on subscribestar since march??
Since you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about let me show you since you are clearly mistaken!
(Heavy spoilers ahead)

Marts
1.png
- Marts there was a double news update about the old park scene from corruption 0 which have been reworked.
- OnEdge also showed off the new housewife outfit.

April
2.png
- Another double news in April where he goes deeper into what will happen in corruption1.
- He also shows off a possible scene from the Dojo where Irene will do workout(and more).

From discord there is also an update from April where he talks about some new code and show it off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May
3.png

- News about the transition from Corruption0 to Corruption1

And another update from discord also from May

June(No subscribestar news yet from this month)
However there are plenty news updates from discord:

Point in fact there have been plenty of updates from OnEdge, just none have been delivered directly here to F95.
- I would suggest to join his discord to get the latest news, link ->

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
If some ppl want the same amount of teasing try Futa Quest and Lilly of the valley ! Here are sex scenes also...

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Since you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about let me show you since you are clearly mistaken!
(Heavy spoilers ahead)
Hey Zellemate, Iam sorry, since I have not subsribed at subscribestar and when u go to satisfy him's subscribestar page you can only see last post --> march. Didnt want to make a bigger thing out of it, there is no time pressure from my side, I was just confused. Thanks anyway for the amazing summary and overview!!

Reactions: Zellemate

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
(Heavy spoilers ahead)

Marts
View attachment 1871924
- Marts there was a double news update about the old park scene from corruption 0 which have been reworked.

April
View attachment 1871928
- Another double news in April where he goes deeper into what will happen in corruption1.
- He also shows off a possible scene from the Dojo where Irene will do workout(and more).

From discord there is also an update from April where he talks about some new code and show it off:

May
View attachment 1871958

Point in fact there have been plenty of updates from OnEdge, just none have been delivered directly here to F95.
(Heavy spoilers ahead)

Marts
View attachment 1871924

April
View attachment 1871928

May
View attachment 1871958

Damn, thanks for the big summary. Although I personally am subbed and seen everything, it certainly helps to answer a lot of questions for the people that dont follow this project that actively.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Zellemate, Iam sorry, since I have not subsribed at subscribestar and when u go to satisfy him's subscribestar page you can only see last post --> march. Didnt want to make a bigger thing out of it, there is no time pressure from my side, I was just confused. Thanks anyway for the amazing summary and overview!!
No need to be sorry at all dude! And yeah I'm only trying to show some transparency and helping the dev. out since he don't have the time to be here on F95 that much, and I do :coffee:(he is here sometimes however)
- Reasons for my "hard tone" is OnEdge is getting a lot of backlash because people think he have just vanished and keep pointing fingers at "no news, no update and so on".
OnEdge is only on subscribestar, and not patreon, and a lot of news do not get "leaked" to F95, which do give some small miscommunication problems, like all the fans here feel left out of the news it often seems.

And yeee all the news "teasers" with dates from subscribestar, some other person will have to leak them or they can join up - I'm not showing them "sorry" :rolleyes: But they do have a lot of CG' previews in them for people who are really interested.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Reasons for my "hard tone" is OnEdge is getting a lot of backlash because people think he have just vanished and keep pointing fingers at "no news, no update and so on".
I completly understand. I didnt find the right words and tone as well and gave the wrong impression. I was actually writing with OnEdge in private messages as well and I have all the confidence and patience in him and his game - I think it just caught me off guard when I saw that the last post was in march (which is not right, weird that it only shows it that way) and was a bit too hasty with writing it here... ;)

Reactions: xJuma and Zellemate
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes