4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Which is in fact a ridiculous question to begin with, if you would have been truly interested in this project. Zellemate literally posted a huge post 1-2 weeks ago, in which he provided a lot of proof of work which Onedge has given us in his discord channel.
Ok the game is being worked on ok. But for some reason while i'm on his discord I can't find anything about this game on there. Its likely i'm not looking on the right channel but where in the discord did he get this from?

• Angry
Reactions: TheUberstuff

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok the game is being worked on ok. But for some reason while i'm on his discord I can't find anything about this game on there. Its likely i'm not looking on the right channel but where in the discord did he get this from?
Discord server link:

Most info is in the General channel, and eveybody can access that, not only for patreons.
There is also some extra story information in the Spoiler channel.
1.png
Onedge also did a small proof of life update there yesterday(info in the screenshot).
Its however mostly code related, except he did tease some new books for Irene to read!

Last edited:

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Haven't played either game, but I've lurked hard and I gotta say, seems like a terrible Dev. Both his games are in the absolute weeds. 8+ months for v0.02? One needs to produce content before one can milk it...I seriously hope this is a side hobby for the dev and not something he wants to be monetarily successful at.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Haven't played either game, but I've lurked hard and I gotta say, seems like a terrible Dev. Both his games are in the absolute weeds. 8+ months for v0.02? One needs to produce content before one can milk it...I seriously hope this is a side hobby for the dev and not something he wants to be monetarily successful at.
This is a side project and the dev has a full time job. So either support him so he can quit his job and work on this full time or just take what you can get. It's not like this game has a price.... he offers it for free.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
True, especially with one guy literally admitting that he didnt even play one out of the two games. Its getting more ridiculous day by day.
Right, I just don't understand. So many people are spoiled and think they are owed free things when they do nothing for them. I appreciate the devs that put out free content and understand that they have to support themselves somehow and don't have tons of free time to work on FREE projects and there for it will take awhile to put out updates. It should not be a hard concept.

Reactions: xJuma

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
This game will only have 6 updates one par each corruption level. This isn't the dev's main project. And there is a new update video on his discord.

Dec 15, 2019
I think this game is more comercial than the other project that he is working on if he focus, the problem in getting suport come generaly from the bad devs that quit the project after getting allot of money or just make small updates whitout any efforts into it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Onedge Great fucking game.

Story, buildup, characters, scenes, mechanics. It all kicks ass.
Looking forward to more.

My one wish is that you don't make the mother too easy. Make her really resist even though in the end it'll be hard for her.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know exactly what is bogging this game down, but I do know with On Edge development has slowed due to losing the artist for the project. twice. He used Scarlett Ann but her commissions for the art were backlogged by over 2 months. everything was coming out too slowly since she does work for just too many other projects.

The second artist had too many demands. He not only wanted commission pricing, but like 10% of the revenue of the games patreon as well as the ability to renegotiate the prices of his commissions every 6 months. which was made worse by him living in Ukraine and eventually getting caught up in events over there.

leading to the game now being on its third artist who not only has better pricing but better art than the second as well.

I am still going to miss Scarlett Ann's work though and i'm not sure if i'll keep following after the artist change. i'll have to see the next version first.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know exactly what is bogging this game down, but I do know with On Edge development has slowed due to losing the artist for the project. twice. He used Scarlett Ann but her commissions for the art were backlogged by over 2 months. everything was coming out too slowly since she does work for just too many other projects.

The second artist had too many demands. He not only wanted commission pricing, but like 10% of the revenue of the games patreon as well as the ability to renegotiate the prices of his commissions every 6 months. which was made worse by him living in Ukraine and eventually getting caught up in events over there.

leading to the game now being on its third artist who not only has better pricing but better art than the second as well.

I am still going to miss Scarlett Ann's work though and i'm not sure if i'll keep following after the artist change. i'll have to see the next version first.
What ? I wonder how the new art is looking now ?

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
So I got to the part where Daiki gives the daughter those pills and a picture frame. Is that the end of the main storyline for now? Or is there more? All I can do from now on is go to the guys place and either clean or cook

Sep 15, 2020
Discord server link:

Most info is in the General channel, and eveybody can access that, not only for patreons.
There is also some extra story information in the Spoiler channel.
View attachment 1893049
Onedge also did a small proof of life update there yesterday(info in the screenshot).
Its however mostly code related, except he did tease some new books for Irene to read!
can you share the discord link again? this one is expired

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes